Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

Well, no surprise since the only truly unique thing about her character, at least according to her wiki, is that she likes to perve out over the other girls. Well I mean I guess she could have been bi? She doesnt seem interested in DoA's dudes but I don't know how she acts around ohhnaa san. But at least we can say she's probably the closest we've gotten to a gay character in this series...? I guess there's that.

Yeah it feels like they were torn between having a lesbian character but also knowing that their business model revolves around making all the girls turn into drooling nymphomaniacs around 'ohhnaa-san'. IMO they should just ignore that self-insert shit and portray her as a WLW.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tamaki entering DOA6 completely oblivious that she'll actually be punched in the face soon:

tenor.gif

Also finally that LGBT representation!

Dionysus

Imagine if she gets the censored break blows too, remember that they were introduced because of XVV player complaints.
But the even worse possibility? That she is in fact a ryona fan and that's her motivation :oops:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sarcasm and cheesiness aside I can't wait for her!<3 I hope her fighting style is just as if not as good as Naotora was, I think she'll be like the Anna Williams of DOA6 with how she carries herself. If she has her phone in an intro and she takes pics and stuff she'll definitely be super entertaining xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sarcasm and cheesiness aside I can't wait for her!<3 I hope her fighting style is just as if not as good as Naotora was, I think she'll be like the Anna Williams of DOA6 with how she carries herself. If she has her phone in an intro and she takes pics and stuff she'll definitely be super entertaining xD
Ignore it, lol. That’s what I’ve done. Anyway, I am excited for her, I just hope she gets a fighting style we haven’t seen before.

Dionysus

Looks like a name change to TamakiLover is in order for our favourite silly player (Lol).
Here is a nice dialogue I've written to capture the feeling of having our first LGBT character:
"Haha, what, so you seriously play that titty game Dead or Alive? Isn't it full of little girls now?"
"You think Dead or Alive is just a titty game? Sure, I could see that... but did you know it now has one of the most prominent LGBT characters in fighting games?"
"Wow, seriously? Damn, maybe I was wrong about it"
"Yeah, she's a big fashion designer, and very empowering"
"What's her fighting style?"
*sweating*
"Well, whatever. What does she do in the game?"
"Oh, she usually gropes all the other girls"
"Cool... wait, what?"

The girls all look worse in 6 compared to XVV. But here's my little prediction: I think, if they manage to screw this up as much as they have been recently, there's a good chance she will just have Naotora's moveset. Let's wait and hope.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ignore it, lol. That’s what I’ve done. Anyway, I am excited for her, I just hope she gets a fighting style we haven’t seen before.
Me too, I hope she'll have a badass valley girl type style where she's kicking ass while being super extra xD I love styles like Lili where it doesn't look like it'll hurt but if she actually hits its gonna sting<3
I haven't paid any attention to the VV girls but I can tell just by that brief teaser that she will look worse in 6... The shinnyness of the skin just looks wrong :oops:
It's probably just the stage. Characters in doa6 have certain lighting they look good in and some they look awful in, like Kasumi looks terrible on stages like the Apo since it doesn't compliment her skin tone well while the forbidden fortune stage does

@Dionysus idk if you're being funny or tryna clown me but I'll take it xD and tbh no one is better than Kasumi but Tamaki looks like a bad bitch and I'm naturally drawn to bad bitches in fighting games so of course I wanna see what she can do :p

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A grappler? hell yeah. i6 throws to semi-safe moves on netplay can finally be the dream. Honoka isn't ready for what's to come.

Ninoasker

I can't imagine even idolmaster-like fans who have money to throw away on any DLC they can lay their eyes on would be happy with this, tbh. I was working during DoA5's days and had the money to buy almost all the DLC, but if I was in that position now I still wouldn't be paying for regurgitated DLC and rent-a-hair-colour like this. You can argue DoA is being turned into a gatcha game, but I've seen gatcha games have better practices than this. I've played ftp games where you can at least grind to get most of the payed DLC if you don't want to pay. Grinding for DLC would be a much better idea for DoA and KT in the long run, as it would guarentee more satisfied players that keep returning, but they don't seem to be smart enough to understand that.
I am an idolmaster fan and have spent a huge amount of money in the games. NEVER have I felt scammed like I've felt with DOA6 lmao (I paid for the digital deluxe edition + the first wedding pack and I wish I could return all of that cause I regret giving them my money). In idolmaster you get what you're paying and it's yours forever. You also can use all the items in EVERY idol (DOA6? they wish!), so it's just a 1 time purchase and you get it for every girl.

This is just a complete RIP OFF. They really thought they could add this virtual hair saloon shit that forces you to pay EVERYTIME you want to change the hair color of a character? Girl, why do that when I can just go to a hair saloon and do this to my ACTUAL HAIR... I knew it was too good of a feature for TN to NOT mess this up. Fuck this game.

N1ce Dreams

Looks like a name change to TamakiLover is in order for our favourite silly player (Lol).
Here is a nice dialogue I've written to capture the feeling of having our first LGBT character:
"Haha, what, so you seriously play that titty game Dead or Alive? Isn't it full of little girls now?"
"You think Dead or Alive is just a titty game? Sure, I could see that... but did you know it now has one of the most prominent LGBT characters in fighting games?"
"Wow, seriously? Damn, maybe I was wrong about it"
"Yeah, she's a big fashion designer, and very empowering"
"What's her fighting style?"
*sweating*
"Well, whatever. What does she do in the game?"
"Oh, she usually gropes all the other girls"
"Cool... wait, what?"

The girls all look worse in 6 compared to XVV. But here's my little prediction: I think, if they manage to screw this up as much as they have been recently, there's a good chance she will just have Naotora's moveset. Let's wait and hope.
Leons move set!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD