Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have an Xbox. I do not use it. If NINJA Gaiden came back to Xbox... I would use it.

The PS4 does have some good exclusives but I did prefer NG on Xbox and the Xbox is capable of higher visual quality.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Even if it's Xbox exclusive. Why in the world would they continue that front for NG. That philosophy of exclusives with Xbox is just odd. It should be on multiple platforms since it's all hardware.

Visual quality is subjective. It's all hardware and based on how optimized the game is. PC blows both out the water, might as well do all platforms.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
In terms of graphics:

PC>XBOX>PS4

In terms of games PC vs. PS4 could be more subjective. XBOX clearly loses this by a landslide.

mizking

What? Did you say NG Trilogy exclusive to Switch and Stadia???

(If that was a reality TN would have to censor out Kasumi from the 2 NGS2 cut scenes as they made no sense to the story)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
In terms of graphics:

PC>XBOX>PS4

In terms of games PC vs. PS4 could be more subjective. XBOX clearly loses this by a landslide.

I mean but again, releasing it on multiplatform is the best choice of overall because you gain more people per platform, players have multiple options to try the game. Exclusivity at times can kill a game if it's not even a AAA title. Because of the previous NG (NG3) and the spin-off NG, NG at those present times wasn't exactly a AAA titles. It's not even a placement of subjective. DOA actually went on a general powerful route by hitting multiplatform as soon as 5 released and got even more people to play it. It literally helped DOA in the long run (PC version of DOA6 was able to be played at events which is the best version of it, thanks to DOA choosing multiplatform). When it comes to these games, people have to start promoting 3rd party titles for a push to be in different platforms. Especially on PC where people can sort of make improvements towards the game or because the playability is better there. Imagine unlocked FPS on NG on PC? texture updates? etc etc.

I think this whole Xbox philosophy trend that Itagaki embedded has had people fooled for ages that people actually believed it lol, and it was only because Xbox had better hardware at the time (which was actually true), but literally that was it. It's all hardware, doesn't matter which one is graphically superior since it's now possible to run those games on any of the consoles at this point. Don't see how putting it Xbox makes it special, and if it's for nostalgia because it was originally an Xbox title then that is an even more of a silly reason, it's 2020 lol.

It all comes down to business I suppose if the companies pays the cash to make it exclusive to Xbox on top that some titles don't remain exclusives forever which is good, but i'm heavily sure TN/KT can make smarter obvious decisions to that matter (or not, considering their track record these years besides Nioh). But just look at Horizon: Zero Dawn, it's making it to PC which is fantastic and was originally exclusive to Playstation. More games should do that and just dwindle down on exclusivity.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I mean but again, releasing it on multiplatform is the best choice of overall because you gain more people per platform, players have multiple options to try the game. Exclusivity at times can kill a game if it's not even a AAA title. Because of the previous NG (NG3) and the spin-off NG, NG at those present times wasn't exactly a AAA titles. It's not even a placement of subjective. DOA actually went on a general powerful route by hitting multiplatform as soon as 5 released and got even more people to play it. It literally helped DOA in the long run (PC version of DOA6 was able to be played at events which is the best version of it, thanks to DOA choosing multiplatform). When it comes to these games, people have to start promoting 3rd party titles for a push to be in different platforms. Especially on PC where people can sort of make improvements towards the game or because the playability is better there. Imagine unlocked FPS on NG on PC? texture updates? etc etc.

I think this whole Xbox philosophy trend that Itagaki embedded has had people fooled for ages that people actually believed it lol, and it was only because Xbox had better hardware at the time (which was actually true), but literally that was it. It's all hardware, doesn't matter which one is graphically superior since it's now possible to run those games on any of the consoles at this point. Don't see how putting it Xbox makes it special, and if it's for nostalgia because it was originally an Xbox title then that is an even more of a silly reason, it's 2020 lol.

It all comes down to business I suppose if the companies pays the cash to make it exclusive to Xbox on top that some titles don't remain exclusives forever which is good, but i'm heavily sure TN/KT can make smarter obvious decisions to that matter (or not, considering their track record these years besides Nioh). But just look at Horizon: Zero Dawn, it's making it to PC which is fantastic and was originally exclusive to Playstation. More games should do that and just dwindle down on exclusivity.

To put it short - I liked it better when there were lots of different games for different systems.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
To put it short - I liked it better when there were lots of different games for different systems.

Now that's subjective.

But it's also to reduce the common issue of "I'm not going to buy another platform just to play that one game" because it is pretty reasonable for anyone to come to this, which is actually one of the positive things DOA has shifted away from for anything exclusive. aside from exclusive costume content and whatnot.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yep

Also says:

"The representatives of Japanese manufacturers who produce and sell competitive fighting games have gathered together!"

Delivered from 8/1 (Sat) 9am! https://youtube.com/user/tekkenchannel…

We are looking for a talk theme! ① Retweet this post with comments ② Talk themes you want Shinbori to handle #格ゲー連合会 Tweet

Finally, we can get them all together for once jesus. It will be posted here on Tekken channel which is good:

Last edited:

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I’m happy something of DOA is being mentioned. I hope there’s some good Entanglement in August.

I see what you did there @Leifang

sadwillsmith2.jpg

lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD