Team Ninja Twitter

Tenryuga

I'll be so mad if Super Ein makes it in over Neo Ein even though Neo Ein has nothing to do with Halloween.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'll be so mad if Super Ein makes it in over Neo Ein even though Neo Ein has nothing to do with Halloween.
When you think about it though "Neo Ein" isn't that much different from his DOA2 C1 the only difference was the boots were tucked under the leather pants and his jacket was replaced with a trench coat the rest like the sweatbands, mesh tank top and leather pants are the same as his C1 so they probably didn't bother making that costume and thus stuck the shades on his C1 instead

Tenryuga

I just want another cool outfit and not something silly. If they do give Ein super Ein I'm using that strictly to troll.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I do like this Ein-costume:

150px-Doad_ein_c1.jpg

Looks cool and more modern, than all his retro 80s clothing.

Omegan Eckhart

Hopefully we get some classic costumes back, I'm tired of these copy paste outfits and retarded bikini's. Does anyone actually buy this garbage? I don't think I've actually bought any DLC, ever. All Helena's costumes are recolours of other characters costumes and underwear.

C'mon TN release something I would actually want to buy.

Dave

The Halloween themed stuff could be neat (I know, I know). if it's true. As long as it's different and not some lazy copy and paste the same outfit for each character, it could be cool. Please Team Ninja, DON'T LEAVE CHARACTERS OUT. That is the most annoying part of your DLC releases.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Hopefully we get some classic costumes back, I'm tired of these copy paste outfits and retarded bikini's. Does anyone actually buy this garbage? I don't think I've actually bought any DLC, ever. All Helena's costumes are recolours of other characters costumes and underwear.

Blazeincarnated

Jaguar360

Yeah Hitomi seems more likely because of the previous angel tweet and she makes the most sense to be facing Ein.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD