I'd actually call Rachel as the "air throw fiend" and Lisa as the "flippy double agent". Not sure on what I could say about Eliot.No I mean, gameplay individuality.
In a nutshell, and from my naïve POV, that's how I would define the roster to someone who doesn't know DOA :
- powerhouse veteran (Bass)
- grappler with boobs (Tina)
- mistress of horizontal evasion/Jaheiko (Christie)
- queen of vertical evasion/Bokuho (Helena)
- trick monkey with 191 moves (Brad)
- tackle champion (Mila)
- counter attack master (Bayman)
- pressure character (Kokoro)
- clown (Zack)
- fast striker (Jann Lee)
- straight stricker (Ein)
- kicks expert (Rig)
- sabaki genius (Lei Fang)
- Max's girlfriend (Hitomi)
- guard break mourner (Leon)
- close range turtle (Gen Fu)
- Zack + Tina + running stance + bleach (Lisa)
- double jump ninja (Momiji)
- flashy ninja (Ayane)
- teleportation ninja (Kasumi)
- Izuna ninja (Ryu)
- boring ninja (Hayate)
- hybrid characters I can't define (Eliot and Rachel)
So my question would be, what could be the next individuality in DOA ?
Since Sarah and the rest of the VF characters might probably be gone by DOA6, I'd like a new character to resembling how she can connect 66H+K to mid-air opponents. I'd like it if the new character is able to counter grabs and low punches/kicks from a stance like Anna William's Chaos Judgment stance.
I want to see Helena be a fairy queen with light pink curly hair and a floral crown.I can see the trailer.
Christie as a vamp facing Helenas as a Greek goddess.
Then Ayane as a devil facing Kasumi as an angel.