Team Ninja Twitter

MasterHavik

I don't know what changes Zack really need since he is so solid right now. I may tweet somethings just need a little time. but I wouldn't focus on asking for X,Y, and Z since this patch may not come for a while.

RoboJoe

I think the best way for TN to take note of your gameplay changes is to translate them into Japanese and spam them on 2ch and the DOA bbs. They also read FSD so they'll see your ideas anyway, but I'm sure they check JPN boards more often.

MasterHavik

Yeah I know, just thought it would be a good idea to post it in this thread, too.
Good on ya dude, but we got a lot of DOA left to play(Decent amount of majors left for the game) and this patch could take a while. Enjoy the DLC costumes( they aren't mega ass like vanilla)and have fun because it will take a while in my opinion.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Havik, you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. I'm aware of the length there will be until we receive another patch on consoles. It's best to point these things out "early" instead of waiting till the last minute.

I'm not asking for any buffs for my character.

MasterHavik

Havik, you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. I'm aware of the length there will be until we receive another patch on consoles. It's best to point these things out "early" instead of waiting till the last minute.

I'm not asking for any buffs for my character.
I know you're not. I'm just giving a friendly reminder dude. You got a point though. For me, I would think it would best not to touch Zack at all but that is a pipe dream since everything must be changed. I feel some characters just shouldn't touch in this game and trying to buff or nerf will just ruin the already perfect template you have created for the character.

Kronin

Tenryuga

I know you're not. I'm just giving a friendly reminder dude. You got a point though. For me, I would think it would best not to touch Zack at all but that is a pipe dream since everything must be changed. I feel some characters just shouldn't touch in this game and trying to buff or nerf will just ruin the already perfect template you have created for the character.

Blame TN for that. There are quite a few characters in this game that were close to completion in vanilla 5 like Kokoro. All she needed was a tracking low or mid. Now she took like 3 steps backward. All Kasumi needed was her hitboxes to be sorted out. I can go on but I won't. Point is the balance and some character toolsets in 5U blow compared to Vanilla. If there were "perfect templates" they exist in that game and not 5U.

Anyway I retweeted the stuff people requested to be retweeted. You guys are welcome.

MasterHavik

Blame TN for that. There are quite a few characters in this game that were close to completion in vanilla 5 like Kokoro. All she needed was a tracking low or mid. Now she took like 3 steps backward. All Kasumi needed was her hitboxes to be sorted out. I can go on but I won't. Point is the balance and some character toolsets in 5U blow compared to Vanilla. If there were "perfect templates" they exist in that game and not 5U.

Anyway I retweeted the stuff people requested to be retweeted. You guys are welcome.
Yeah I should have noted vanilla in your post. You're right though.

Dude I can't even force tech on Zack's kicks anymore. I had to completely change the way I played...
Not really....the force tech still work actually. Look up what hoodless' does.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD