Team NINJA's Mishandling of DOA6

crapoZK

Standard Donor
When DOA6 first was announced in June of 2018, the community had excitement levels of that I had never seen in my life.
The trailer came to us as somewhat of a surprise as DOA5LR, even with a complete cycle of content and no more developer support still felt like we had at least a full year to go. We were so hyped about how fast it was coming. What we weren't thinking about was the speed of the release was one of the most detrimental factors to the way DOA6 was handled. From marketing standpoints, what was included in the package (content), and most-importantly - the gameplay.

After 2 years of the game's release and my disappearance from being active in the community: I feel I can finally articulate the way crapoZK feels about DOA6.
(Not Including Story Here, We Don't Play Those)

I've put this thread into chapters so you have the choice to read it all or just the bits that you want to get to.
This is a think-piece. I am not here to speak for the community, nor am I here to claim what I'm saying as facts. But I want to start a dialogue to talk about what we're not impressed with in one place.

og.jpg

The thing about DOA6, is that it was marketed so well until the month it was supposed to come out. Shimbori and TN were seeming to be clear about wanting to be taken seriously as a fighting game, releasing extremely interesting trailers. What I initially was enjoying to watch was each character being revealed and seeing their new main costumes that aligned with what we know about their personality and fighting styles. What they were showing us before the 2 new characters was making for great content. The introduction of the Fatal Rush mechanic seemed amazing to us at first (Before we knew what it actually was, see Ch.3). We had no idea what the Break Holds were doing. Platforms like IGN and Gamespot (I don't necessarily like them either) were giving DOA6 limelight on their websites and media outlets, increasing the reach of this game.

But just when things were looking up for DOA6, it seemed to fall back down just as fast. Whatever Shimbori was telling us over here in the west was definitely not what he was telling Japan, or there were major communication issues within the dev team, since we now know that people were outsourced to make this game as majority of the labour force were busy with Nioh 2. I still reckon it was both, but the main issue/thing that tore down everything DOA6 was attempting to build in the marketing sense was EVO JAPAN.
While in the moment for some, it was funny. I was definitely not laughing. The reason why I didn't find the Evo Japan debacle amusing in the slightest was because I knew exactly where this stunt Shimbori pulled at this major event was going to put us. It was going to (and succesfully) reduce DOA6 to where the FGC wanted it to be for some reason ever since "She Kicks High" for DOA3. A meme. Evo Japan reduced DOA6 into a meme within minutes and from then onwards, there was no coming back for Team Ninja. The FGC laughed at the fact the penguin-looking and now world reknown pedophile and groomer "Mr. Wizard" cut the EVO stream because of the T&A at play (Which is crazily hypocritical, even for him), and more importantly the term: "Core Values".

"Core Values" almost became a laughing point for DOA6, even though it was funny for the community to laugh and be mad at when it happened, in hindsight I have come to the conclusion that the term tarnished the "We Want To Be Serious" marketing scheme TN was going for the entire press run of the game. And the worst part about it was that it was self-inflicted. You don't talk about seriousness and break that tone of voice by having women groping each other in the same breath. You dont show off your camera mechanic by performing NyoTengu Ryona. It's not about what they did, because at any other event it would've been fine. But EVO JAPAN?When it was made abundantly clear that DOA6 was intended for E-Sports? Of course DOA was going to have some kind of sexy, fan-servicey side to it. But my god was this the wrong place to show this at. It was at this point I knew they had run out of shit to show us. But hey, as a community we were still hoping for some more good shit. We got a beta though which was fun, simply due to the honeymoon effect we were having with the game. It was a new DOA! How could we miss playing it! Boy how we were wrong.
Now don't get it twisted. If your product is needing to be polished for a certain date and you feel like you don't have the time to complete it on or before the time required, by all means delay that shit. At the end of the day, all the fans want is to play the game and have fun with it. The reason why I am claiming this point as a mishandling comes in the main part of chapter 2. It's about WHY delaying the game was bad for DOA6 and not the act of.
Imagine you're Team NINJA. Shit is going downhill at rapid rates for the external hopes for this game, and you feel like you can't fulfil the promises that you gave to your fanbase which in turn forces you into the position to delay the release for it - So you can focus on fulfilling said promises. You release a trailer showcasing what will be included in this final product on day one, everything unlocked on "Presentation Mode" and looking extremely pretty - polished. Your time finally comes to release your game to the masses. And you release it with some of the content that you promised in it MISSING, and lock everything behind a disgusting F2P grind system for your players to pain through in order to get the shit that they spent 60 dollars on, in addition to hiding 2 ready-to-use characters behind DLC paywalls when they could've and should've been free additions since they were in the last game and.... barely touched designwise since then. Of course you can expect your fanbase to be mad if you're not doing the bare minimum to present the game as what was advertised.

To us it was like: "What was the delay even for?" They literally gave us a beta with a story mode attached (Hyperbole). They advertised over 100 costumes on launch date. What we got? 3-4 colourswaps for 4-5 costumes (Unless you were Kasumi, Marie Rose, Honoka or NyoTengu) sold as new costumes that you have to grind just as hard to get the chance to unlock, JUST the chance to unlock. God forbid you didn't have the money to actually get what you were grinding for. When DOA6 released, unlocking things was actually a myth. You could run through the difficulties of all the offline modes as Bayman and only serving unlocks for Helena and Christie. The costume points you tried to earn for the character you were using, were being randomly distributed to the rest of the cast. It just made the offline modes pointless since you couldn't actually get anything. The only way you were unlocking things for your character in the first 2 weeks of DOA6 was grinding Ranked Online. Are we still not seeing the issue at hand? The only way to get your casual content... was to play in a professional setting. Not even mentioning they failed to add in Lobby Matches, forcing the PC community to find a weird ass hack work-around to actually be able to play with each other without having to deal with 10 Sidestepping NiCO players before you find your friend for 2 games. Yeah, it was FT2 back then, so actually finding a worthy opponent if good was almost not even worth the stress. In DOA, the game where majority of the player base stays in lobbies to play the game instead of searching ranked, since there aren't enough of us on the game at once to get a consistent queue going: TN forgot to give us lobbies for what seemed to be around a month or 2 before we didn't have to break the game to get into them anymore.By this point there were already so much negative critical acclaim everywhere you could look, and first month sales absolutely tanked for the game. The stages were bland, the costume selection was bland and I will not lie to you, the soundtrack (Except for Virtue) was also bland. The game came out stale.

I will not sit here and lie by say I wasn't backing this game with my entire chest in the first 2 months of the release. I was 100%, wholeheartedly one of those "Just wait, it gets better" people in the community for this game until and shortly after it actually came out. But my main issue, which is everybody's main issue...

Is how DOA6 plays.
The worst thing for me about DOA6 are the new mechanics and the gameplay overall.

I can understand why the cronies at TN wanted to make the game easier for newcoming players. But taking away all the nuance that DOA once had before 6 is essentially gone with this title. At first we thought that having meter in DOA was going to make up for some crazy stuff. We thought we'd actually have to use our brains a little bit more than we had to now that meter management was coming to play in this game. Nope. The meter gains way too fast for it to ever be a problem in your mind that you don't have meter. We used to think "Yeah the Break Hold sounds a bit broken but it's okay! It's metered!" Nah. Whenever you use your break hold in DOA6 you just get it right back, you barely need to regular hold in DOA6 since you might as well escape everything before it starts with your free unlimited combo breaker.

The much anticipated Fatal Rush mechanic turned out to be nothing but a auto combo feature to make new players feel like they're doing something. "Yes! It stops holds!" Nooo. It literally just made people more inclined to use the Break Hold since it just about deflects everything for a good second, since its active frames window lasts for around a whole 365 days until it's done.

Back in DOA5 we did use to complain about the sidestep being too weak for a while. But TN's reaction to this was nothing short of outrageous. In early DOA6, if your move/ entire string was not officially put down in the frame works as tracking, you would be able to go through it with a "Special Step" and knock your enemy to the other side of the screen. For free. On block or on hit if you weren't already in stun, which you would just Break Hold out of if you were "really" in trouble (every time you get stunned), you could sidestep through strings and attacks like they didn't exist. The SS and the BH absolutely neutered the concept of pressure with faster moves, since most character's fast tracking moves were gutted in the transition between DOA5 and 6, but if TN forgot to remove your fastest tracking string - your character was instantly top-tier i.e. Hayabusa's PK, Kasumi's 6PK.

Okizeme was scrapped. People on the floor were given more invincibility on the floor and on their way up (Why?!) so they could get rid of the pressure easily by playing possum on the ground like roadkill, ruining the oppressor's okizeme since they had minimal to no ways to deal with a downed opponent. Force Tech was essentially out of the game (Which I know people were/are happy about), which again in addition to the other aggression-killing-mechanics succeeded at doing just that. Bass and Mila were very good at dealing with this problem in earlier days though. Bass's free forced techs being a character-specific trait that suddenly only he could have, for some unbeknownst reason.

EVERYTHING IS SAFE. CAN'T PUNISH SHIT IN THIS GAME. Requirements for frame knowledge went out the window for DOA6. Just press buttons, sidestep, escape pressure automatically and see where your character takes you.

Now I did like the Break Blow.

Combo creativity was out the window since characters were given 2/3 reliable launchers, guaranteed damage being cut from the game due to the fact that Sit-Down-Stuns were out, and the bound system only favouring 1 string made for such dry content after 1 week. Combo scaling made it so that doing your one and only staple Bound > Close Hit Ender for your character was the only way you'd do some damage in this game. Don't get me wrong though, I thoroughly enjoy having to sacrifice maximum damage to enforce the mix, but more designated bounds for characters and more ender options would've done this game's combo system some justice.

DOA6's gameplay after a while improved a little bit, while still being a husk of what its predecessors were. It could've been saved if they took some time to restructure the game. But we know why that didn't happen.
Y'all, the DLC for 6 was ASS. I know it's optional content and all, but charging 26USD for a pack of costumes where everybody gets the same costume is actually a mockery. The DLC for this game quite literally was shared content using one asset from another character (Every suit from the Wedding Pack being pure black or pure white versions of Zack's C1) or old assets from DOA5 and selling it back as brand new content. Criminal acts for the prices being commanded. At LEAST by the time DOA5 was doing season passes it was content that was interesting to buy or look at times. This? Was shit.

I will refrain from talking about the hair situation that put the final nail in DOA6's coffin, since we all know what happened there and we all agree that we don't know what the flying fuck the guys at TN were thinking/forced into when they tried to get away with this fuckery. Whatever the remainder of players were trying to achieve with DOA6 had had enough of the shit. It was calling for a whole DOA6 boycott and a lot of people actually left to Tekken 7 or other games. They fixed that problem up quite quickly though, and I will not lie... they were fixing up in the content side of things as far as costume packs for the girls were going. The costumes for the Male characters had been forgotten about by Pack 3.

That's the part that pains me the most though. The moment they started to fix DOA6 in the ways they could, it was done.
Developer support stripped from the game until an unforeseeable future, putting the community in a DOA4-after-7-years-like position.

Where do we go from here?
Let me not lie. Regardless of how annoying DOA6 is in it's current state, I'm still glad that people are stil playing it competitively and streaming DOA content. It gives me little hope that TN will be allowed to work on DOA6 again and redeem themselves with some changes that makes DOA6 something worth playing for more than 20 minutes before you feel like you've done it all. And I still get to pop in and talk to all the OGs as if I never left, even if I haven't played the game since August 2019.

DOA6 was truly mishandled from the day it was revealed. We just didn't get to see that until we got the game in our hard drives. If you watch everything from the start, the same content was being recycled over and over in each trailer after a certain point. I would obviously wish for it to have gone literally any other way. But I'm content with DOA6 is at. I'm just not playing that shit until better days come.

Thanks for reading y'all. I will probably make a more detailed thread about how I personally would fix the gameplay for 6 in the Gameplay Discussion Forum, but this post took so long to write you will probably have to wait for it if I got around to it.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
good read and valid points that i'm sure the rest of the community can agree with. that is, if they aren't in denial and just accept any little thing KT/TN throws at them.
Much love for liking the post :)
At this point, if you're accepting DOA6 as a fundamentally *good* game it's not denial - It's that old fashioned insanity.

EEEEEEYUUUP!
I been sitting here in this dark room waiting for the right time to say all this shit lmfaoooo

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Most if not all of the problems DOA 6 has can be attributed to putting Shimbori in a position he was not suited for. He is not great as a producer, and he certainly couldn't do that and director as the same time. The guy who replaced him is basically the worst case scenario as well, being so unpopular that he was soft-banned from non-official Japanese events. A director with an inevitable grudge against the competitive community is not the guy you want in charge of things.

Personally I would not expect any hope for DOA without a serious shakeup in the staff. There may well be somebody on staff with a passion for competitive games who has the spine to be the director for DOA 7. My belief is the one viable road to that outcome is to go back to our last truly competitive game, DOA 5. Bring it back into the light, get it publicity, make team ninja acknowledge what the people actually want, so they can find a better road to the future. The same way we had to do this with Shimbori when we were stuck with DOA 4.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Yeah I heard the new person in charge of DOA is on some wack shit and wants to stay anonymous - which just isn't a good sign to me. Like you could genuinely see when the power was given to him by what was being handed to us after the first year.
My belief is the one viable road to that outcome is to go back to our last truly competitive game, DOA 5. Bring it back into the light, get it publicity, make team ninja acknowledge what the people actually want, so they can find a better road to the future.
I'm here for this. DOA6 to me is a lost cause and DOA5 has way more to offer, despite some netcode issues but never stopped us when it was out before. I was planning on making a return to 5LR if I was to play DOA again. It's the last game that had any nuance I agree.

As a community we can shape the future of the game ourselves, if that means we (those who care about gameplay) all go to DOA5LR - the numbers will show. Although majorly larger, the SF community go back to the previous games all the time.

uln

i will hold on to my delusion of itagaki coming back somehow lol
many years ago he said that "Many DOA fans here are crying, I will do something for DOA after I finished Devil's Third"

crapoZK

Standard Donor
i will hold on to my delusion of itagaki coming back somehow lol
many years ago he said that "Many DOA fans here are crying, I will do something for DOA after I finished Devil's Third"
Man, the only way Itagaki will get his hands back on DOA is if Microsoft buys the IP and gives it to his newly founded Itagaki Games studio.

And the way DOA is potentially going... It doesn't even seem like an idea that is too far-fetched. If I said this at any point prior I would've been dragged in here. If Microsoft acquired the DOA IP and put Itagaki back in charge of it for the sacrifice of DOA becoming Xbox/PC exclusive then so be it. (Waffle, I don't want this but if it happened I wouldn't mind)

DOA6 just can't be the last game in the franchise, otherwise it went out abysmal. KoeiTecmo has all the means to just pull the plug on the series on a whole.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
OP what's your first DOA game?
DOA1. Competitively? DOA5.

DOA3 was already out by the time I was given DOA1 by an uncle of mine at around 3 years old, but I've been following the franchise essentially as long as I've been alive.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yeah I heard the new person in charge of DOA is on some wack shit and wants to stay anonymous - which just isn't a good sign to me. Like you could genuinely see when the power was given to him by what was being handed to us after the first year.

I'm here for this. DOA6 to me is a lost cause and DOA5 has way more to offer, despite some netcode issues but never stopped us when it was out before. I was planning on making a return to 5LR if I was to play DOA again. It's the last game that had any nuance I agree.

As a community we can shape the future of the game ourselves, if that means we (those who care about gameplay) all go to DOA5LR - the numbers will show. Although majorly larger, the SF community go back to the previous games all the time.
His name is Yamima. He’s just trash, honestly. Im all for playing DOA5, Kasumi might not be as strong in 5 but she’s so much more fun to play.

Sotherius

First I have to state that i'm not competitive player nor am i close to the competitive level, I am just someone that likes the series a lot, and I've been trying to get the most of it as I can. And each paragraph is a separate thought on the whole doa5 vs doa6, or how i perceive both games, and also what i've noticed, and the situation of doa 6 and the series.

The problems surrounding DOA6 are more than well known, from core values, to season passes, buggy stages, input lag on consoles, and so on.

But, I personally find DOA 6 to be a game that i like, i like more than other current fighters and there are things about it that i like over 5LR (shorter stuns, no SE, launching higher earlier on the stun) And i know that this isn't only my opinion.

From when i got into DOA 5 (late 2015), to when DOA 6 released, I could never get much out of DOA 5 LR, the brazilian playerbase was abismal, i moved to a place without good internet at the time, and the netcode wasn't really suited for long distance connections. With DOA6, the story is another, there is a small and active group of brazilians, i have good internet now and also i can find more people online.

Japan seems to be active on DOA 6 as well, everyday i see a bunch of streams with some numbers.

Thing is, series is on Hiatus, and we don't know exactly why (Did doa 6 failed sales? Did koei pulled the plug? Is Team Ninja just fed up with working with Koei? are they planning something else?).

My belief is the one viable road to that outcome is to go back to our last truly competitive game, DOA 5. Bring it back into the light, get it publicity, make team ninja acknowledge what the people actually want, so they can find a better road to the future. The same way we had to do this with Shimbori when we were stuck with DOA 4.

This right here, either a massive movement to put DOA5LR on the spotlight again (which i would support despite probably not being able to benefit it myself), or just working to make the current game on the spotlight.

I think that worse than the series being on hiatus, is how inactive the community has been with some few exceptions.

But I think a massive movement to put DOA5LR on the spotlight could work with planning, hosting online events. Calling streamers. But currently DOA5LR is more dead than DOA6, and DOA6 doesn't have the worst playerbase active considering support ended a year ago and the game isn't in the best stage it could be.

human013

What's the point of stating whether you are a competitive player or not? You don't need to be one to see the issues in DOA and DOA's gameplay isn't the thing keeping the series alive lol. Trying to cater specifically to the competitive scene is what got DOA into this mess.
DOA6 Kasumi.png

People are really overplaying the core values event like if it didn't happen then DOA would have been this well respected game or something. As if DOA1-4 and DOAX don't exist, or the DLC people happily supported didn't exist. There's a reason why the main game after Itagaki left had a "I'm a Fighter" slogan. If DOA was always a respectable fighter everyone took seriously then that slogan would have been redundant and not needed. That alone already says a lot about DOA as a whole and Itagaki.

After DOA5LR, people respected DOA and saw it as a legitimate fighter and DOA6 was the game that ruined it? Now that's just wishful thinking.

DOA6 was already doomed when the game whose main appeal was fanservice announced it was going to tone it down and then covered up the poster girl's default outfit. People who actually played the games rose up in arms and the people who don't play it just got more reasons to avoid it/ spread negative press. And that was all before the trash gameplay and horrible launch. Then, even if the gameplay was perfect the game wouldn't have been salvageable because of the DLC practices.

The issues start at the core of DOA.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
What's the point of stating whether you are a competitive player or not? You don't need to be one to see the issues in DOA and DOA's gameplay isn't the thing keeping the series alive lol. Trying to cater specifically to the competitive scene is what got DOA into this mess.
View attachment 33571

People are really overplaying the core values event like if it didn't happen then DOA would have been this well respected game or something. As if DOA1-4 and DOAX don't exist, or the DLC people happily supported didn't exist. There's a reason why the main game after Itagaki left had a "I'm a Fighter" slogan. If DOA was always a respectable fighter everyone took seriously then that slogan would have been redundant and not needed. That alone already says a lot about DOA as a whole and Itagaki.

After DOA5LR, people respected DOA and saw it as a legitimate fighter and DOA6 was the game that ruined it? Now that's just wishful thinking.

DOA6 was already doomed when the game whose main appeal was fanservice announced it was going to tone it down and then covered up the poster girl's default outfit. People who actually played the games rose up in arms and the people who don't play it just got more reasons to avoid it/ spread negative press. And that was all before the trash gameplay and horrible launch. Then, even if the gameplay was perfect the game wouldn't have been salvageable because of the DLC practices.

The issues start at the core of DOA.
What??? Kasumi didn’t get “covered up” her new default became a skin tight bodysuit where you can see all the curves of Kasumi. So what you’re saying is already not making sense.

DOA5U did well because the game was competitively great, had a lot of offline options and had online lobbies filled with people. In the end DOA6 flopped because TN and KT made many mistakes. One of them trying to cater to the Ryona lovers that were complaining about imaginary breast size reduction and “covering up” the girls creating online petitions, trying to boycott the game, complaining about lack of fanservice and many other things. Even terrorising this forum by creating threads about it, complaining about it even after their floppy arguments got debunked.

The competitive scene, is the very reason DOA is alive now. DOA5 wasn’t even meant to happen. The competitive scene are the ones representing the game, travelling to offline events just to support the game and its community, creating online forums for the DOA community, creating merch to support the series, etc. Let’s not forget that FSD, the very forum you’re posting your usual bullshit on used to be a competitive forum.

DOA6 wasn’t doomed, if the producer and director had a spine and stick to their guts instead of trying to cater to anybody. DOA6 was meant to be a serious fighter, that’s how it presented itself. If they stuck to that, focused on the gameplay more, delayed the game until it was actually ready, I doubt the game would’ve flopped. DOA6 actually has everything the community wished for, it’s just that the execution is just of a low quality.

If the core values moment didn’t happen and TN/KT took a different approach to EVO (a competitive event), the game would’ve been taken more seriously. Up until EVO TN tried to market the game as a serious fighter and then at EVO have 2 women groping each other and showing off Nyotengu Ryona where it looks like Bass is eating her pussy.

Please, just stick to the status bar to post your nonsense. You’ve got nothing to add to the conversation and it’s tiring to see you constantly repeat the same arguments.

marussya

Ninja gaiden 3 was in the same situation, but still they had Razor’s Edge and Yaiba after it. I don't think Ninja Gaiden 4 will exist after Yaiba to be honest.
Master Collection is kinda "pls shut up here is your Ninja Gaiden" and please let us create our own shit.. sorry new IP.

I hope Hayashis new IP will stay forever in his dreams, because he can't create something good enough to be new game.

He can make ports from original with extensions (Sigmas) collaborative projects for other companies (Hyrule Warriors and etc. ). Nioh also was collaboration between TN and Kou Shibusawa

Of course there is a possibility for new IPs, but not TNs ones. Maybe in partnership with Koeis companies or others. If they will start to work on it soon, there is a risk that it will be a mix of Ninja Gaiden and Nioh without something new.

Last edited:

Seigen

Trying to cater specifically to the competitive scene is what got DOA into this mess.

I'd like to know what shit you're smoking because DOA6 not only didn't try catering to the competitive scene, but is the least competitive DOA game in the series history, with the most anti competitive, scrubiest mechanics TN could come up with.

Reducing tits size and jiggling doesn't mean catering to the competitive scene.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I don't ever see a vast majority of competitive SF5 and SC6 players crying foul over sexy costumes (seriously, have you seen some of their stuff?), so why would competitive DOA players be so easily bothered by sexy costumes even now? Yes, the prices on the season passes are outrageous, and the hair color incident was FUBAR, no doubt. But as someone who actually is a competitive DOA player that knows others of my ilk, the costumes and the T&A itself not as big a deal to most of the DOA competitive scene as you think it is. Like the OP said, there's a time to show off the fanservice, and there's a time there is not, such as that US division of the Evo stream.

Mind you, Evo was sanctioned by ESPN at the time, and given that certain costumes (like Rainbow Mika's default costume) couldn't be used in SF5 matches at Evo, it was simply not a good time to show off the camera feature's, ahem... "capabilities". And even if that incident never happened, there were plenty of appropriate costumes in DOA6 to work around with in spite of the availability of sexier costumes, so your point about "catering" to the competitive scene is moot. To my knowledge, competitive DOA players never needed to be "catered to" with cosmetics. Most of them are either indifferent to it or embrace it, including me. But that doesn't mean a FAMILY-FRIENDLY network like ESPN has to.

As for that skin-covering screenshot you posted to back up whatever claim it is you're trying to make, that skin-covering feature was added WAY later after launch, and it couldn't have been to cater to the competitive scene, much less E-sports... no, that ship already sailed by the time that happened. The most logical reason that happened was to sell the game in China, given the fact the DOA5 mobile game was not only exclusive to China, but also had the same kind of censorship with certain character art portraits. It wouldn't make sense to have that skin-covering feature specifically for E-sports, because there were plenty of appropriate costumes to work around that if DOA6 actually had a shot at Evo. China has a huge market, so if any reason, that feature was made to cater to that market.

Again, nothing to do with "catering" to the DOA competitive scene. That is business.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Reducing tits size

The sad thing is, they weren't even reduced. And all the Adult SFM videos use the new DOA6 models anyways xD.

The most logical reason that happened was

It was because YouTube reviewers and Let's Plays couldn't get monetized because YouTube felt it was too Mature of video content. If the content creators won't make videos because they can't monetize from it, then you can't get the advertising from the content creators.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
It was because YouTube reviewers and Let's Plays couldn't get monetized because YouTube felt it was too Mature of video content. If the content creators won't make videos because they can't monetize from it, then you can't get the advertising from the content creators.
I stand corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD