Tekken

Derock

Ah, they brought back her (well, Jaycee's) air throw from Tag 2 but only when using Swift Step and a new sidestep sweep...

EDIT: Air Throw is Michelle's.

Last edited:

illninofan

Hi guys, scrubbing it out and trying to find a follow up to Jin's Right Sweep 2 during Mental Alertness 2, I was able to connect with the low kick, but after that I'm lost o_O, not sure if anything else is possible or if I'm using this move wrong. Can it be connected into some kind of combo? How else should I use this move, here are my attempts (I included the L.L.R.K. followups to give an idea of what I'd like to follow):

Any help would be awesome. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi guys, scrubbing it out and trying to find a follow up to Jin's Right Sweep 2 during Mental Alertness 2, I was able to connect with the low kick, but after that I'm lost o_O, not sure if anything else is possible or if I'm using this move wrong. Can it be connected into some kind of combo? How else should I use this move, here are my attempts:

Any help would be awesome. Thanks. :)
There's probably no real follow up combo tbh, certain lows knock down but you can only get a single attack like with Anna's wine opener(df4) on CH, you can only really get something like her Stalker Repellant(db3+4) on clean hit up close her heel grind if you dash close enough.

Some characters like Lili can get a full combo tho from lows on CH like Freescia Thrust(db3+4) on CH, then you could do WR2 into 1>d223>ff3+4/dewglide1,2. For jin you may have to try his other WR attacks since that low looks like it's leaving you in crouching state, but you could probably find something if you try the move near a corner or wall so the space doesn't kill your options

illninofan

There's probably no real follow up combo tbh, certain lows knock down but you can only get a single attack like with Anna's wine opener(df4) on CH, you can only really get something like her Stalker Repellant(db3+4) on clean hit up close her heel grind if you dash close enough.

Some characters like Lili can get a full combo tho from lows on CH like Freescia Thrust(db3+4) on CH, then you could do WR2 into 1>d223>ff3+4/dewglide1,2. For jin you may have to try his other WR attacks since that low looks like it's leaving you in crouching state, but you could probably find something if you try the move near a corner or wall so the space doesn't kill your options

Ah, yeah, I'll try it nearer to a wall. As for the move itsself, I guess I can use that sweep to set up the mids out of the Mental Alertness 2 and mids in general, like maybe I can get my opponent to bite on the low to set up his mid uppercut (for example). Was hoping there would be a followup after the low kick I connected with, but that's fine.

Either way, thanks again. :)

P.S. I know eff all about Anna and Lili. o_O How're they treating ya?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah, yeah, I'll try it nearer to a wall. As for the move itsself, I guess I can use that sweep to set up the mids out of the Mental Alertness 2 and mids in general, like maybe I can get my opponent to bite on the low to set up his mid uppercut (for example). Was hoping there would be a followup after the low kick I connected with, but that's fine.

Either way, thanks again. :)

P.S. I know eff all about Anna and Lili. o_O How're they treating ya?
I'm fine with them but I haven't really been focusing on tekken or SC tbh xD I only really played it again when they new season 3 update came out but idk if I'll play it again until after my college course is finished xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
You have to pay for that shit? I really wanted to get into Tekken again after hearing that in game frame data would be added to the game. But now I know I have to pay money for it I’m not doing it. Paying for base fundamentals in a game, what a joke.

heyayane

Tekken is officially adding frame data. It is unfortunate that you have to pay for information that should be free and took them a long while, but this is pure evolution. Major massive props to Tekken.

I think that's a shame tbh and should be available to any player for free, as in DOA. These are fundamental things and not some stupid costume. U always hear it's so hard to find and keep new players for a niche franchise like fighting games are. Well then, you should give such fundamental things available to any player and don't let the community pay for it on top imo. This is a joke...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD