Characters Tengu Players Unite, Contest Time !

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
no. will not be female thank goodness there's too mANY. Updated look, and some cool alternates. i won't be buying if tengu is a female that would not be good, but a slap in my face, keep him the way he should be.

We don't know yet but I respect originality so I much rather prefer the old Tengu.

synce

idk I'm interested to see where they go with this... she probably won't be super heavyweight so they'd have to completely rework his move properties. As long as she she can fly or use magic I'd be happy

Kronin

Well, the mask is definitely an altered version from that awesome Female Tengu outfit for Ayane in the NG clans cards, and even the purple hairs seems to confirm that is only an outfit for Ayane and not a new character:

289464.jpg

But of course, we can't exclude any hyphotesis (sadly could be even a new original character with the Tengu moveset...)

synce

Famitsu should be hitting newstands tomorrow so maybe there will be some scans with an official reveal next week (FWIW Phase 4 was revealed on March 3, so maybe around June 3 for She-Tengu). I'm just praying she has some of Tengu's moves and personality. If it's some moeblob cosplayer type shit like Marie I'm done getting hyped over DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD