Characters Tengu Players Unite, Contest Time !

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
TenguHeavyIndustryChemicalCompany_zpsd19b2530.png

This one is for Tengu fans. Kronin recently had one of his friends translate the bottom of Kasumi's cloning tank in DOA2. It reads:

Tengu Heavy Industry Chemical Company

I would like to personally thank the Bird Man for supplying DOATEC with the means to create and preserve the runaway ninja's dna into something catastrophic for everyone in the tournament.

ahahahaha!

Tengu not only is a demonic mythical beast with a majestic beard, but a professional and reliable businessmen.

synce

TenguHeavyIndustryChemicalCompany_zpsd19b2530.png

This one is for Tengu fans. Kronin recently had one of his friends translate the bottom of Kasumi's cloning tank in DOA2. It reads:

Tengu Heavy Industry Chemical Company

I would like to personally thank the Bird Man for supplying DOATEC with the means to create and preserve the runaway ninja's dna into something catastrophic for everyone in the tournament.

ahahahaha!

Tengu not only is a demonic mythical beast with a majestic beard, but a professional and reliable businessmen.

Actually there are several real world companies called Tengudou (the sign lit. says Tengudou Industrial Chemistry) but that's a cool easter egg

Kronin

Actually there are several real world companies called Tengudou (the sign lit. says Tengudou Industrial Chemistry) but that's a cool easter egg

Thanks for the info! Maybe Tengudou could be a reference to the fictional fighting style of the race in the DoA universe (indeed the "Tengu-Do"). By the way there is no doubt that in the plaque they are talking of the Tengu, like over the first line it's clearly possible to see a fan of a Tengu XD

I would love to know what say the second line, sadly this seems impossible (at least without a tool for extracting the textures of the game).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD