Texture Editing (PC)

Argentus

Just gonna....leave this here... Since I don't have a comp to make use of it myself......

10887431_1557945304455859_8136736449138268500_o.jpg

Seriously first thing I'm doing when I get my comp back is making this and the other contest submissions I liked.

And I'm replacing the fan signs on the wrestling stage with the submission art :)

Brute

Standard Donor
It wasn't my video

Was expecting a Selena Gomez gif has a replacement
Wah told me I should not post them anymore because some crybabies on Gamefaqs starting throwing around some strawmen, and apparently that was just too much for FSD's reputation to handle or something.

Cувояg

As for textures... I've replaced sweat, with blood! Download link:

My one problem is the actual sweat that drips from the opponent's head. I'm trying to get the color to thick red blood. Haven't had any luck. Any help would be really appreciative if someone can thicken the color red (and even update it), as I'm not too experienced yet. Here are the files of the sweat drip and I included image of the problem:

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
As for textures... I've replaced sweat, with blood! Download link:

My one problem is the actual sweat that drips from the opponent's head. I'm trying to get the color to thick red blood. Haven't had any luck. Any help would be really appreciative if someone can thicken the color red (and even update it), as I'm not too experienced yet. Here are the files of the sweat drip and I included image of the problem:
That's actually pretty cool.

Brute

Standard Donor
Didn't Helena have one like that back in DOA3 or 2U or something?

Anyway, looks nice.

One interesting thing is the image maps do not have match the original size. I have been testing 4096x4096 resolution textures without any crashes or serious issues. Of course there's no magic way of turning 512x512 textures into 4k, ones you have to remake the entire thing from scratch and asset production for such high resolution is difficult.
3FD1A8B7A751E86BEBCE2B3912A91CAD2F78B633

Leopold

One interesting thing is the image maps do not have match the original size. I have been testing 4096x4096 resolution textures without any crashes or serious issues. Of course there's no magic way of turning 512x512 textures into 4k, ones you have to remake the entire thing from scratch and asset production for such high resolution is difficult.
3FD1A8B7A751E86BEBCE2B3912A91CAD2F78B633

Please what effect and filter are you using? It looks amazing.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Be interested to see a kasumi/ayane hair color swap.
Wah told me I should not post them anymore because some crybabies on Gamefaqs starting throwing around some strawmen, and apparently that was just too much for FSD's reputation to handle or something.

Strawmen are dangerous. You don't know whats hidden inside those things. I certainly wouldn't want one thrown at me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD