Texture Editing (PC)

Awesome work with the hi-res stuff. I think with enough modding we can basically have a DOA6 before Tecmo even begins work on it.

BTW does anyone know how to get rid of speculars/shiny? I'm trying to turn Sarah into Wii Fit Trainer. Also what the actual fuck, there are 1,000 costumes in this game and NOT A SINGLE PAIR OF YOGA PANTS.

View attachment 9891
Face / body textures have their specular embedded in the alpha channel. You just need to make the alpha channel fully black, and to do the same to sweat texture too if you don't want them becoming shiny during matches.

synce

wiih1.jpg

wiih2.jpg

Work in progress... gotta change her hair and some other stuff

Sarah's kind of a lost cause because when I removed specs her clothes were too stubborn to color properly

WisperG

I dunno if Koei Tecmo will approve of that. Hopefully Valve has more power in this case.
Not right away, but I have no doubt they will go on sale at some point. DW8 DLC has been on sale, but it was only several months after release. I think during the Christmas sale, if I remember right.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I figure it is due to Valve and some requirement they have on TN as to why they bundled the DLC the way they did.

I'm sure KT would love to sell the costumes for as high a price as consoles on the PC if able to, and I'm sure they know that the current distribution option of DLC on PC is lowering their sales due to the price cost.

I figure it is due to Valve and some requirement they have on TN as to why they bundled the DLC the way they did.

I'm sure KT would love to sell the costumes for as high a price as consoles on the PC if able to, and I'm sure they know that the current distribution option of DLC on PC is lowering their sales due to the price cost.
This is said quite a lot and I don't know why people think this. Dynasty Warriors 8 is from KT and it has ~37 DLC packs on the Steam store. That Train Simulator game has hundreds, and in total it weighs in at over $4K

If I had to guess, they are bundling them like this to get sales from that type of people who have the money to spend a lot for just the few costumes that they want, and they'll break up the packs into more sensible sizes later once they've decided they've had enough sales of the huge packs.

Kronin

f66b902d9a.jpg

Completed.

Thanks so much, finally I will be able to play again with his DoA3 outfit! I can't wait to use it together with your other creations, so far everything I saw seems great! ;)

View attachment 9894
View attachment 9895

Work in progress... gotta change her hair and some other stuff

Sarah's kind of a lost cause because when I removed specs her clothes were too stubborn to color properly

Seriously, I don't know if this is the most silly or genius idea that I saw! XD

But the final outcome seems to be perfect, please shares at least this mod when you complete it =)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Thanks so much, finally I will be able to play again with his DoA3 outfit! I can't wait to use it together with your other creations, so far everything I saw seems great! ;)

But the final outcome seems to be perfect, please shares at least this mod when you complete it =)

Do you think you can send me the link to that Hayabusa outfit as well! Thanks!

Icarus

Do you think you can send me the link to that Hayabusa outfit as well! Thanks!

I sent you a message on Skype.

9388296355.jpg

c49d4f529f.jpg

2cc8d1b26b.jpg

NGS2+ Pre-Order bonus Momiji (Unfortunately the clothes become white if I try to make the wrap transparent/invisible, so I didn't bother to modify the panties either)

DOA3 Green costume 2 Hayate (I didn't bother to add in the design on the legs since the red one that's already in game didn't have a design either)

synce

Thanks, pretty much everything I've shown so far is just proof of concept... I don't have the time to polish anything up yet but I will share it when it's done :)

Another WIP, this time my fav bounty hunter.

smashlol.jpg

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I think thats the wrong one. My display picture is different. my skype name is noobsaibots and display name is Gary

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD