Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Best Honoka I seen so far!

zXWjbFh.jpg

dGhL0wd.jpg

qkJNf52.jpg

VfGm7nO.jpg

Kilvoctu

I cant seem to find her other set. Maybe I gotta use DDS format instead of PNG I guess?
Attached is the one you're looking for; unfortunately, it seems to be shared among her other hairstyles. So while the Regina retexture will look correct, Ayane with the another hairstyle will suddenly have red bangs when tossed into water.

Attachments

• game_W512_H512_F894720068_T_0XF5EF99C807471BBC.png
    game_W512_H512_F894720068_T_0XF5EF99C807471BBC.png
    322 KB · Views: 328

Pupi18

Chiwoq

Do you guys manage to make work SweetFX and Umod together?
One without the other is just fine, but when i run with Umod, my textures and SweetFX: massive slowing, even in the fights.

ModusPwnins

Do you guys manage to make work SweetFX and Umod together?
One without the other is just fine, but when i run with Umod, my textures and SweetFX: massive slowing, even in the fights.

From what I understand it's Umod that causes the slowing down. It's because Umod has to constantly re-inject the modded files, or people have said.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Again, awesome stuff with that recolour, the shirt looks 100% better now with that design on it...
I REALLY wish I had a good PC now....

Like I said before though, I do honestly think the bandages would look better vanilla, although it fits the colour scheme, grey bandages just look weird haha.

REQUEST: since people are making clothing/texture mods, would it be possible to make Ein's casual DLC look like his Dimensions C1? I'm sure the PC Ein fans would appreciate it plus I just want to see f anyone can do it haha.

Storm

Again, awesome stuff with that recolour, the shirt looks 100% better now with that design on it...
I REALLY wish I had a good PC now....

Like I said before though, I do honestly think the bandages would look better vanilla, although it fits the colour scheme, grey bandages just look weird haha.

REQUEST: since people are making clothing/texture mods, would it be possible to make Ein's casual DLC look like his Dimensions C1? I'm sure the PC Ein fans would appreciate it plus I just want to see f anyone can do it haha.

What does his Dimensions C1 look like? Can you post a picture? I can give it a shot. Heres another quick one I did for Hitomi this time. Small change but I really like it.game 2015-04-04 03-33-34-417.jpg game 2015-04-04 03-33-32-786.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4...024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X7ED6779AEBF0C009.dds

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD