The Dead or Alive 6 Photography Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
With the DOA6 Online Beta Test coming out shortly, I decided it would be pretty neat to make an official Dead or Alive 6 Photography Thread! ^.^

PicsArt_11-13-01.47.52.jpg

The purpose of the thread is pretty simple: Got any cool badass pictures of Kasumi? Got a funny shot of Helena? Or maybe you have a sexy shot of Eliot or Christie? Share it here and let's showcase how good and evolved the game looks now! :-D The beta will be limited but it's still a good chance for picture taking and this thread will be available when the full game comes out as well

However there are a few rules:

-When sharing a plethora of pictures, please put the rest in spoilers if you have more than 6 or 7, so that way the page won't be a nightmare to load.

-Only DOA6 pictures are allowed, nothing else besides if there's other possible iterations. Occasional DOA5 to DOA6 comparisons are welcome but the pictures MUST be virtually identical so that the comparisons are as blatant as possible, I love these types of side by side comparisons!

-Try to limit your posting in the thread to about maybe 1-2 posts per day. If you have alot of pictures, try to post them in one post so it won't seem like a clutter of pics and so your pictures will be in one neat place within a post's spoilers.

-Pics CAN be sexy but don't go overboard, no blatant upskirt shots, girls having their legs spread open or anything like that. Try to find a balance of sexy and natural.

-This thread is mainly for pics. comments and compliments on people's pics are always welcome but save all that technical textures, graphics, 4K mumbo jumbo for the Graphics thread or elsewhere. This thread is for sharing beautiful and creative pics, not complaining about hair textures or ranting about small issues that are easily not that big of a deal.

-Don't go off-topic, no arguing, and no derailing.

-Finally have fun and be creative! Picture taking is fun but be sure to think outside the box, take pictures and find techniques to capture key moments so your pics wont look like anyone else's!

-Mod pics are allowed, but they must be SFW and NSFW with exposed genitalia is not allowed. If you do have a revealing mod, be absolutely sure that it's cropped where it needs to be, no censoring is allowed.

And alas that's it, so when the beta comes out and more importantly when the full game drops as well, share your pics here! I love nice pics so chances are if you post a picture I love here you'll get a guaranteed like from me! Lets get into it!

IMG_20190312_234438.jpg

Last edited:

KnacKrover

Needs and extra thic buns

Note: only one thing it's bothers me is Diego's facial hair...it is like totally off, I doubt the final build facial hairs could get thicker

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1547230811135.jpg
    FB_IMG_1547230811135.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 466
  • FB_IMG_1547230806389.jpg
    FB_IMG_1547230806389.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 438
  • FB_IMG_1547230822698.jpg
    FB_IMG_1547230822698.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 522
  • FB_IMG_1547230829262.jpg
    FB_IMG_1547230829262.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 424

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Needs and extra thic buns

Note: only one thing it's bothers me is Diego's facial hair...it is like totally off, I doubt the final build facial hairs could get thicker
Dat ass tho <3 also who's glasses are those for Kasumi? She suits them VERY well! :-O

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some more shots I took from the beta in between rounds. I wish more stages and characters would have been available since what we can take pics of is pretty limited xD

Tied hair
Dwr0KZzWsAIRjAG

Untied hair
Dwr0LjPX4AA1Gnh

Dwr0MqYXgAAi1mc

Dwr0N9vW0AAbdK7

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Took more pics, Kasumi's hair down in this game is godly, I also love the lighting in the Muscle, AOP, and Hidden Garden stage!<3

D0oV4LRXQAEOFl1

The only ship that matters
:kasumi::eliot:

D0oWNsKW0AM_lTK

Snatched waist on lock

D0oWPH1XcAAaA0I

Put your hands up in the air, if you got Brazilian hair! Throw that shit behind my ear, bundles drippin' down my back

D0ogR_0WwAASj21

Hime bangs so sharp you might get cut<3

More down below like always xD
D0ogcVvWsAAgw2I

azure wildflower

D0ogPqfWoAA6Fi2

"Forgiveness is something you'll never know."

D0oWEu-XgAAPt_y

British shrimp sauce

IMG_20190302_012129.jpg

Pure temptation<3

D0ogd3KXQAA_36A

"I shall end it!"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Didn't get Kasumi's white ninja dress yet but I guess her black one was fine for these shots xD

D0yZgdtWwAAPDzo

D0yZia9XgAA0Sf1

D0yZkVtWsAA7kjo

Inferno

D0yaAbOW0AAPzcr

Inches laid to perfection~

D0yZ-UCWsAEfpAT

This is her best default hands down <3

Additionals
D0yZmQeWoAE6gKl

D0yaBUvWsAAPQ1z

D0yaDUzXgAAOOcq

IMG_20190303_234209.jpg

One of the best poses in the game

IMG_20190303_234214.jpg

IMG_20190303_234218.jpg

This pose I liked since it reminds me of my Auntie's sorority group hand sign for the deltas

IMG_20190303_234222.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD