Standard Donor
*Me at the funeral of half the new girls added in Venus Vacation*
giphy.gif
Me
4A035956-1F17-49DF-A575-F6254D378841.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
alpha-152 consistently ate the other girls right up. her face was always beat, edges and titties laid, a snatched waist, skincare was so advanced she became translucent. they HAD to kill her off so the other girls could stand a chance in the competition. miss her.
That's not true xD Kasumi is the best looking girl in DOA, period xD She has the best body, best ponytail(and loose hair in doa6) and had an ass that make my cousins and mom make this face whenever they see her(which I assume is admiration):

PicsArt_10-27-02.37.17.jpg

Phase 4 is the second best looking imo, she just needs more casual outfits and Kasumi @ was the runner up until they turned her into alpha lame 52 -_- #LetsArgue #LetGetDownToday #KasumiTheQueenPERIOD

Cabecote

That's not true xD Kasumi is the best looking girl in DOA, period xD She has the best body, best ponytail(and loose hair in doa6) and had an ass that make my cousins and mom make this face whenever they see her(which I assume is admiration):

View attachment 29649

Phase 4 is the second best looking imo, she just needs more casual outfits and Kasumi @ was the runner up until they turned her into alpha lame 52 -_- #LetsArgue #LetGetDownToday #KasumiTheQueenPERIOD
Meme Kasumi.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD