The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

DOA3_Bass_C3.jpg

The texture the chainmail in that screenshot looks kind of better than 3 I guess..

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Dude, they're close up teasers they're hardly gonna be high res they're SUPPOSED to be low quality to keep you guessing.

Dude, the viking screen isn't even zoomed in that much and it looks horrible. XD Maybe they took a pic of Doa3 on purpose?

synce

Halloween costumes and stage practically confirmed... you can see an orange lantern and some spider webs in the katana pic. I'm guessing this is part of the big mid October update

13ways

Nice Viking Bass and Princess Kasumi are back. And nice to see there will be another stage. Glad they will add more

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So, I'm guessing its like Male characters with crazy out of place costumes ... I LOVE IT
so...
Bass' Greek costume
Hayabusa.....I dunno .. but that's definitely his sword .. no wait .. its not O__O

I dont think we're getting a new stage .. the images seem from Sanctuary.. Orange lamp ?! WAIT !! OH SNAP !!!! .. I think I might know what this is O__O

Last edited:

Chapstick

So, I'm guessing its like Male characters with crazy out of place costumes ... I LOVE IT
so...
Bass' Greek costume
Hayabusa.....I dunno .. but that's definitely his sword .. no wait .. its not O__O

I dont think we're getting a new stage .. the images seem from Sanctuary.. Orange lamp ?! WAIT !! OH SNAP !!!! .. I think I might know what this is O__O
It looks like Kasumi's warrior princess outfit. The little band thing looks the same-

DOAUkasumi_cos08.jpg

KasumiDOAUC8.jpg

And it has those little yellow spots underneath the band like this does.

Edit- god dammit Kronin

David Gregg

^Don't give up hope Brute! NG cosplay counts as halloween

If it was Lorelei or Aerial Gardens I'd pee my pants. So I'm guessing every character will get a Halloween costume? So predictions then everyone
Leon - gladiator
Bass - viking
Kasumi - princess
Ein - that weird cape

...and that's all I got. lol

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
If there's no Hayabusa throwback or anything for Ein and Leon but they give Kasumi yet another costume...

...I can't guarantee I won't go off the deep end and do anything crazy.

A little gut feeling tells me we may just get Leon's Spartan outfit with the way the theme of this DLC is going ..
I LOVE THAT COSTUME!

on a side note...
I cant wait for the DOA5UA location tests ! :)

Kronin

View attachment 2705

I made a little comparison between a lamp from Lorelei and the one from the new stage. They seem pretty much similar, except the circle form of the "bulb".

Awesome, in the past I asked for Bass viking outfits, Kasumi's princess outfit, and the Lorelei Stage! Seems impossible to get everything in the next days.

@Brute: If Team Ninja brought back Bass Viking outfit (and sadly we know like Bass is not a popular character) I can't think that they will not release also the Hayabusa's throwback sooner or later (however I'm not so sure about the unmasked version).

EDIT: Hmm, If the theme of the DLC is the halloween (so the "cosplay" for the characters), I don't think that Hayabusa's throwback could be included in it (on the opposite of a "viking" a "princess" and a "spartan").

However we could think that for the Ryu of DoA5 his real halloween costume would be to appear unamsked XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD