The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

Maybe now we'll get Hitomi's "Lolita" dress?

HitomiDOA4C8-2.jpg

13ways

If there's no Hayabusa throwback or anything for Ein and Leon but they give Kasumi yet another costume...

...I can't guarantee I won't go off the deep end and do anything crazy.

Oh quit getting so worked up everytime a girl gets another costume lol. I'm sure everyone is getting a Halloween costume

Last edited:

13ways

^Don't give up hope Brute! NG cosplay counts as halloween

If it was Lorelei or Aerial Gardens I'd pee my pants. So I'm guessing every character will get a Halloween costume? So predictions then everyone
Leon - gladiator
Bass - viking
Kasumi - princess
Ein - that weird cape

...and that's all I got. lol

I think Helena's greek dress and Lisa's DOA4 C5 could return

Kronin

I'm sure everyonw is getting a haloween costume

The nice thing is that if it's really an halloween theme DLC, every character should take a new outfit just like happened with the Christmas Pack.

Anyway, just like for the Christmas DLC, very likely the cast will be separated in two different packs released in the month of October.

Me want Kasumi

Nice Kasumi's princess outfit, Bass Viking outfit, and (possibly) Lorelei is back!!!! I hope everyone will get a Halloween costume. I don't know what some characters will get though since they don't really have any "Halloween" like costumes, especially the new characters

I think Helena's greek dress and Lisa's DOA4 C5 could return

To be honest I hope Helena gets her Arabian or genie outfit back, but I'd luv the greek dress too. As for the Lisa C5

LisaDOA4C5.jpg

I never really liked this one but It would work for a Halloween pack. Plus it's about time that she gets a La Mariposa outfit

David Gregg

@Kronin the difference though is that every girl basically got the same dress and every guy got the oversized santa suit. Hopefully they made 28 unique outfits for each character for Halloween.

DontForkWitMe

pretty much confirms the next outfit dlc is cosplay/halloween dressup theme and if leon gets one it will definitely be his gladiator one which is near the bottom of the list of outfits i want for him. hopefully they at least give him his gold version of it which is far superior to the silver one

Brute

Standard Donor
Oh, yay. The gladiator. My least favorite Leon costume.

Oh quit getting so worked up everytime a girl gets another costume lol. I'm sure everyone is getting a Halloween costume
I don't care if they get any as long as the characters that really need some get them first/also.

the Warriors Orochi stuff is listed but unavailable and has a compatibility pack up.
Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD