The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

I have to post this somewhere, I just met the weirdest fucking person in an EU lobby. They started talking about zen and enlightenment and just kept going on and on about it so I just said "are you high or what" and they started up with

"None of the two of us will play with such arrogance of yours. Please abandon this place at once. Peace not war nor violence, or perhaps you saw so much of that Phala."

So to that stupid 'peace not war nor violence' shit I said "this is a fighting game" and they start up again with

"So? and then you think to be rude behind a display makes you cool? Between the two of us the one ridiculous it is just your cheap sold out mentality. And I return to tell you, leave this peaceful place, your presumpt balance it is just the mask you are wearing right now :) So sad..."

Then they left. It was so strange I can't believe it actually happened.

Seems like Bible-thumpers has been playing this game lately.

David Gregg

I don't care about the preorder costumes but all I know is if the vita version isn't available for US release I'll be pissed.

13ways

Could be because it's funny or maybe they just like weird unnatural jiggly breast, not everyone is a fan of weird unnatural stiff breast. That doesn't make them an idiot.

Argentus

Still no good dlc for Mila or Leon, so fuckem.

Well that's not true, I actually like Milas schoolgirl oufit.

Argentus

Could be because it's funny or maybe they just like weird unnatural jiggly breast, not everyone is a fan of weird unnatural stiff breast. That doesn't make them an idiot.

To be honest, I'm so used to the jiggle, that its.actually wierd for DOA to NOT have it. It's why I have the settings to doa. Its not natural to reality, but its natural to DOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD