The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKT

There's nothing wrong with spamming effective moves! :D
My friends have no idea which moves are effective, they just press 100 buttons within one second and somehow they do combos taking half of the lifebar... that's why they never want to play DOA.

From time to time I play against my sister for fun. We both picked random - she got Bass, and I can't remember who I got. She was throwing me, countering me and doing random combos - she ended up winning lol. I was like wth you're button mashing, you hardly play and you still win XD!

KwonJigglypuff

Apart from a throw expert (à la Goh), what kind of gimmicky character are we missing in DOA ?

- Would be nice to have a character whose most moves would only be effective on close hit
- A traditionnal multi-stance character like Lei (even though Brad has many stances already). 5 animal fighting styles into-1 would be nice...
- A character that can change his moveset with a taunt like Vanessa would be nice (Hayate/Ein could fix that)

Other than that, I have no idea.

Pictured Mind

From time to time I play against my sister for fun. We both picked random - she got Bass, and I can't remember who I got. She was throwing me, countering me and doing random combos - she ended up winning lol. I was like wth you're button mashing, you hardly play and you still win XD!

She was using effective moves because you were not countering them.

KwonJigglypuff

Pretty sure we already have throw experts in DOA...

Yeah I know, I mean we have grapplers (Bass for big throw lovers, Tina who is more accessible), but it would be nice to have someone that plays a bit like Goh, with his tricky tsukamis/high damage guessing throws but average combo potential. Not sure how to express my ideas..

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Wish I could see the sells for Core Fighters I'd look at the most purchased male character and be able to judge what male they could sell as DLC and make a profit.

Though it might be a ninja can't tell because they're automaticaly unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD