The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

-For some reason I see Phase 4 getting cut as well.

No way for it, Phase-4 is a new character involved with the main characters of the game and has the typical personality so popular in the Japanese fiction (tragic character surrounded with an aura of mistery and with an internal conflict). In addition she was created as a sort of legacy of the old clone of Kasumi, if something is possible that she will inherite even the moveset of Alpha-152 (in the limits of the possible), for continuing to make playable even this character in the next releases of the game exactly as what happened for Nicole with Rachel.

Finally Kasumi is the most popular character of the game and I believe that Phase-4 is a way for the developers to experiment with her giving darkest outfits to the same model but that hardly could fit the original Kasumi (however would be better to give to her effective real different dark outfits than only dark colored variations of the same ones).

Said this, I don't want that Alpha-152 is cut from DoA6 :(

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

I don't believe any DOA characters are gonna be cut anymore past just removing the VF characters and adding maybe a new character or 2 in their place.

They learned their lesson pretty damn hard with removing Ein, Leon and Bankotsubo(mainly from the small, but dedicated base of his) from the game.
Bayman isn't getting cut ever(even when he got "left out" in DOA2, he was still an unlockable character), everyone else is either way too popular(Hitomi) or has enough of a dedicated fanbase to go nuts at their removal(Zack).

So yeah, not happening.

RoboJoe

I don't believe any DOA characters are gonna be cut anymore past just removing the VF characters and adding maybe a new character or 2 in their place.

They learned their lesson pretty damn hard with removing Ein, Leon and Bankotsubo(mainly from the small, but dedicated base of his) from the game.
Bayman isn't getting cut ever(even when he got "left out" in DOA2, he was still an unlockable character), everyone else is either way too popular(Hitomi) or has enough of a dedicated fanbase to go nuts at their removal(Zack).

So yeah, not happening.

This is Koei you're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Gen Fu and then add him back in doa6u. Also, Bayman was not in doa2. He was added in doa2hc or doa2le, I forget which.

KwonJigglypuff

Based on Samurai Warriors 4's DLCs (bath towels, maids costumes, pyjamas) I wouldn't be surprise to have a "Bride Pack" one day. Having their "waifus" in such costumes would make male players spend money I think.

Gracia_Special_Clothes_%28SW4_DLC%29.jpg

I wouldn't mind Helena having one.

David Gregg

Nope.
Even if it's tasteful, I can see people acting stupid because "How dare a child wear a bikini, that's pandering to the loli crowd" and then we figure out they never went to the beach ever and other sort of nonsense.

I have no problems with it as long as it's tasteful (not tast"y" as in strawberries and bananas. XD)

"As promised Marie Rose + Phase 4 + Nyotengu bundle will be available on the same day of Nyotengu release. RT @DeathScythe1219: @MattKreyling http://twitpic.com/eaw8ex"

Source: https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/504965206816989184

Thanks Kronin. After EC's second response on the DLC character issue I believed him but it's nice to officially get closure. And you're right, the characters we did get are awesome and make the game complete. :D

Last edited:

Argentus

Rig is the only person I can get CBs with
I still don't understand cb s. I just know that randomlu my punches cause a sonic boom for no apparent reason, And it throws off my rhythm/game.
Marie Rose should get a bathing suit soon. I mean, what's wrong with a one piece? I think she'd look adorable in a one piece bathing suit. Hell, she could even rock a bikini if she wanted to, as long as it's cutesy.
I hate bikinis but I would actually like one piece swuimsuits for all the girls.

Few things.

1). Anyone else not like Mila s bandaid toggle? Feel like that could a been something else being toggled.

2). I feel like Nyo should always be hair down, mask on.

3). I know there's Mainers here on fed, but how popular are Mila and Leon overall? I know Mila isn't as popular as the other new girls, which is a shame.

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Based on Samurai Warriors 4's DLCs (bath towels, maids costumes, pyjamas) I wouldn't be surprise to have a "Bride Pack" one day. Having their "waifus" in such costumes would make male players spend money I think.

Gracia_Special_Clothes_%28SW4_DLC%29.jpg

I wouldn't mind Helena having one.
don't encourage team ninja we've already gone through enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD