The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

There's never a time you don't do that. You can't fool me. xD

I've noticed that WU and gap-closers are your favorite times for it, however.
Well yeah I use it a lot (so reliable!) But after the cb punch is one of the few times I dont, normally lol.

Argentus

I actually have a replay where you launched and juggled me after CB. o:
That unfortunate series of events was entirely unintentional!

applejack_lies_by_nightgreenmagician-d4afj2p.png

Blazeincarnated

I have been not playing this game lately at all. I don't know if it's because the sudden announcement of MKX, or something else entirely....

Argentus

I have been not playing this game lately at all. I don't know if it's because the sudden announcement of MKX, or something else entirely....
I still havent seen a reason to care about Mkx. Devorah looked cool at first glance but not sure I like her mechanics. Haven't looked twice at anyone else yet.

Marteze

and i also hope in doa6 none of them boo boo ass costumes from previous installments are compatible. we just need a fresh start y'all where the ladies had originality.. or something like it

Argentus

and i also hope in doa6 none of them boo boo ass costumes from previous installments are compatible. we just need a fresh start y'all where the ladies had originality.. or something like it
They tried that with doa5. Worked through vanilla. Then Ultimate fell on its ass and ate shit.

So to speak.

Argentus

I care because it actually keeps me from being bored unlike DOA has been lately...
Oh. I know the feeling.

I played doa4 till it was stolen, then mortal soul caliber 4 with friends then 3rd strike and Mk9 online till those became a mindless pattern that I didn't even have to pay attention to. Tried soul caliber 5 but that sucks because it doesn't have the characters I use to use and the character creator isn't as good. Played doa5 nonstop when it came out. With no friends to play with I slowly drifted out of it. Then came back in Ultimate. Play it almost constantly. Was starting to lose interest for the she reason as vanilla but started playing with a few people on here which keepse going. Awesmic wipes the floor with me but still lol.

But I'm in fighters for the characters I like so...dunno if its the same for you or not.

Argentus

Hayabusa can do it from holds.
m trying to think...I know Leon can kill from three, but can he kill from two as well?

Then again...I forget how much damage a mount beatdown from Mila does on a holding opponent in Lab...

Now I'm curious what each characters "most damage off a single attack" situation is.

Brute

Standard Donor
m trying to think...I know Leon can kill from three, but can he kill from two as well?
Well, from Leon you have certain stage specific stuff that can even equate to instant kills.

The beauty of DOA2 Hayabusa was that his HiC Izuna would net half-life anywhere on the map, which applied to his hold variants as well. Matching it up to things like cliffs only boosted it from there. Keep in mind that the izunas were not expert holds back then, meaning you didn't have to guess between a high/low kick or punch which reduces your chance of success, as you do now.

So basically, we could hold you twice at any point in time and kill you.

Argentus

I bored and concepting more costume packs for the whole roster.

First up, Monster Rancher outfits for everyone!

Next a digimon pack.

Then I will try my own "casual pack" for everyone. Which will be challenging as I'm not a fashion designer but wish me luck.

...honestly I'm thinking up all three at the same time so we will see how this goes I just thought up the premise of the casual outfit for Hayabusa as i typed this hell yes.

Chapstick

Then again...I forget how much damage a mount beatdown from Mila does on a holding opponent in Lab...

Now I'm curious what each characters "most damage off a single attack" situation is.
Leifang's is doing a hiC high punch hold off a cliff in lost world. 152 dmg

Kasumi's is hiC oboro off a wall I believe. 112 dmg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD