The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Casual Collection Vol. 3, which was stated to exist a long time ago, can finally happen now that all the characters are available (as of four days from now). While it's natural to assume that TN will give priority to other packs, it's possible we could get this one.

You know people would complain about the Casual costumes like they did for the last two.

Juihau

I could be wrong, but I remember them saying there was one, they just never put it out. Most likely because they intended to feature Marie, Phase 4, and Nyotengu in it.

Though, even assuming that's true, they always could have changed their mind and did away with it.
As far as I'm aware, the only mention that's been made of casual vol. 3 is when Koei Tecmo Europe confirmed on their tumblr that it doesn't exist, and that there would be a different pack released in its place. Then the legacy pack was announced.

Blazeincarnated

Also, fun fact : her special "DWA" agent costume was "inspired" by this.

sexy-cops-robbers.jpg

Other

New DLCs coming here.
View attachment 7178

Going back to Nyotengu, I just thought of something...

Due to the fact that Bankotsubo(?) kinda reverbs during one of her win quotes, you think TN will get another ENG VA specifically for that quote to represent him or will they do a copout and just copypaste his japanese voice to do the deed?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Going back to Nyotengu, I just thought of something...

Due to the fact that Bankotsubo(?) kinda reverbs during one of her win quotes, you think TN will get another ENG VA specifically for that quote to represent him or will they do a copout and just copypaste his japanese voice to do the deed?
If the voice was in English during the pose it would lose what makes it special, its not a copout if it remains Bankotsubo's voice because that's the point of the voice even being there.

If the voice was in English during the pose it would lose what makes it special, its not a copout if it remains Bankotsubo's voice because that's the point of the voice even being there.

The issue is I'm not sure of that.

From this place alone, most people use and watch the Japanese Streams and gameplay daily. So they would already tell that it's supposed to be Bankotsubo on some level even before the English VA compensates for him(especially if he makes a return back, I'd rather him not speaking Japanese to keep up the illusion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD