The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Now, costumes I do hate is Jann Lee's and Hayabusa's that's because they're just plain stupid Mummy Hayabusa really? Ninja of the Future would have fit the whole dress up thing and it would have been badass unlike being covered in tissue paper and I have no words for Jann Lee's.

I think that Hayabusa's ninja of the future would have been a better choice me too, but actually I think that the idea of the mummy was really nice to keep him masked (alternatively the Phantom of the opera or the Regent of the Mask could have been great choices too).

About Jann Lee well, I love his outfit! XD Again, very likely TN could make different choices, but it's nice to have for a time a joke outfit (on his Dragon theme) for an eternal serious character like him (at least IMO).

Argentus

Helena's Morrigan outfit is god like. Her best costume ever.

Woulda been better with full leggings like morrigan though. As is, too much bare thigh, doesn't suit Helena. Same with her upper body, really. Shoulda at least had fishnet or mesh bodysuit.

Blazeincarnated

That's not a Morrigan outfit.

It's more in line with Carrera and Mercedes from the anime Viper GTS... don't ask.
3749-i-see-what-you-did-there-no-text.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah...Succubus Helena... *drools* ^Q^

10349021335_475b15e6b9_o.jpg

Are her boobs getting bigger with every new outfit? They considerably grew with the Godfather bikini and in the Succubus outfit they are even bigger. She clearly has passed Tina and Rachel by now.
While we're at it, some more:

10349015036_39e2c723d8_o.jpg

10349022355_ebf8b54713_o.jpg

10349204893_ca034b5f54_o.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, has the guy eyes in his head? XD

Actually, it is simply amazing, how the graphics/the art style changed within the same console generation:

10378440755_30dbac18ba_o.jpg

10378420864_229dc1fa2c_o.jpg

10378627873_d81da636db_o.jpg

At first I was very sceptical of the new art style, because I really liked the old, simpler anime look. But now I wouldn't want to go back by any means... >__<

Argentus

Actually, it is simply amazing, how the graphics/the art style changed within the same console generation:

10378420864_229dc1fa2c_o.jpg

10378627873_d81da636db_o.jpg

At first I was very sceptical of the new art style, because I really liked the old, simpler anime look. But now I wouldn't want to go back by any means... >__<

It feels inverted though. Character models look better but environments look worse.

Pictured Mind

They become hotter with age.

KwonJigglypuff

We just need more light and colors in DOA6.
Enough with the realistic fighting entertainment approach. I want to poetry and more cherry blossoms!

(And rain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD