The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaguar

Good possibility they'll be a reference to people in the dev team or their families.
Alternative I'd think would be something to do with the DOA lore.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So empty and lonely in here. >.> Guess you are all playing Halloween DOA. XD

Remember the discussions about Ein and his "gay" and "bdsm" and whatever -costume? What do you guys think now, after it was completely revealed and is available for purchase?

10314512645_5364e6c6d7_b.jpg

Yes, I bought it! XD

Kronin

Remember the discussions about Ein and his "gay" and "bdsm" and whatever -costume? What do you guys think now, after it was completely revealed and is available for purchase?

Yes, I bought it! XD

Well surely want blink the eye to similar thoughts, but actually I think that it's really cool! Of course I don't say that this halloween outfit has to become his new main one, but personally I think that it's one of the few distinctive outfit for the character in all the series (together with his DoA2U' C7 and his DoA4's C2)

DOAUEin_cos07.jpg

Ein_Costume_2.jpg

Very likley I'm the only one to think so, but seems to me like a sort of "fresh air" in his vestiary.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No, I agree! :)
Do you think we will see more costumes for Ein and the other 4 newcomers to Ultimate? I mean, of course Momiji and Rachel will get more stuff (they don't have a gazillion bikinis yet) but Leon, Jacky and Ein too?

Yoyo

Well surely want to blink the eye to similar thoughts, but actually I think that it's really cool! Of course I don't say that this halloween outfit has to become his new main outfit, but personally I think that it's one of the few distinctive outfit of the characters in all the series (together with his DoA2U' C7 and his DoA4's C2)

DOAUEin_cos07.jpg

Ein_Costume_2.jpg

Very likley I'm the only one to think so, but seems to me like a sort of "fresh air" in his vestiary.

Ironically, Ein's C2 in DOA4 was gonna go to Eliot. :G

Chapstick

Yes, I bought it! XD
Omfg why did they do that to his feet xD

Something about the pants and cincher/corset/girdle/half shirt thing reminds me of Benimaru. I don't main him or even play as him, but.. I'll probably buy this. >>' So far I got Lei's, Ayane's, and Tina's. Princess Kasumi looks bulky and strange to me, I probably won't get it.

Kronin

No, I agree! :)
Do you think we will see more costumes for Ein and the other 4 newcomers to Ultimate? I mean, of course Momiji and Rachel will get more stuff (they don't have a gazillion bikinis yet) but Leon, Jacky and Ein too?

@Tyaren: well, surely Team Ninja will give to all them Christmas outfits + some swimsuits just for Rachel and Momiji. However I really hope that they could focus some of their efforts just for giving them new peculiar outfits (the problem is that seems already hard a general focus on the all the male roster, I'm hoping that this Halloween pack can be just the beginning of a slightly new trend for the release of the male DLCs)

Apropos Devil Jin:
Are most (or all) of the costumes homages to other characters in the gaming world or generel pop culture?

CI_64926_1340828476.jpg

pic_04.jpg

0.jpg

pic_05.jpg

3ds_kidicarus_2_char02_e3.png

pic_16.jpg

Or am I imagining things... x__X'

No, no, I think that you are right ;) (you can add also Mileena's mummy outfit):
mortal_kombat___mileena_pack_xnalara_by_mkiss333-d4y18bq.png

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, that's a mummy outfit? Looks like a dental floss outfit. XD

@Tyaren:However I really hope that they could focus some of their efforts just for giving them new peculiar outfits (the problem is that seems already hard a general focus on the all the male roster, I'm hoping that this Halloween pack could be just the beginning of a slightly new trend for the release of the DLCs)

If you guys (like me) are actually buying the DLC for the males, then I guess, it really could start a new trend. TN has to see, we are not just complaining but also really buying that stuff. :)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

Yes, I bought it! XD

Its still gay .. lol and gayer with shades ..
but then again its Ein so ... lol
you gotta love the guy.

Kronin

Ironically, Ein's C2 in DOA4 was gonna go to Eliot. :G

Yes I know it, but I think that TN must have thought that the chainmail recalled back too much the shinoby vestiary to not give the outfit to a pseudo-Ninja.

KwonJigglypuff

Idk if thjs would be a good idea, but I'd love if they made character themes for DOA5U

I'd love too, but this is probably too late, and let's face it, they're probably not very inspired.
And actually I can understand, they've just put the old themes in 5U, I can live with that.
Mila's and Rig's were nice though.

I wonder where they took Lorelei's themes from..

Chaos

Yes, I bought it! XD
Those ugly shoes is destroying the whole outfit. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD