The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilreaper

The majority of the costmes i pay for i dont even use, or like............. Oh well luhl i got bandz on bandz on bandz on bandz on bandz on bandz tho bwuhuh

Rubber-band_large.jpg

image.png

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
GUYS !!!!!
I dunno if this was mentioned or noticed ...
but,
Rachel and Tinas Costumes have an american football helmet variant !!
And Eliot has another hairstyle !!!!.. and its 100 times better than his original egg shape hair !
O__O

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, did you just now realize, that Eliot had a new hairstyle in Ultimate all along (in all his costumes)? XD Sorry, but that would really be hilarious! XDDD

9689099560_85cabcd6a8_b.jpg

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
How?! O: Where you living under a rock? I am not making fun of you. I really can hardly fathom that...

By the way: Christie, Leifang, Hitomi, Kokoro and Paichan have new hairstyles too. :)
Yeah I play those characters...

Eliot ... not so much ..
I cant finish his damn combo challenges and I cant figure out the right way to do the charge 3P consistenly and at short intervals ..

I finished the whole damn challenges for all the cast (including the VFs) except for smelliot and genfu ..

David Gregg

Yeah I play those characters...

Eliot ... not so much ..
I cant finish his damn combo challenges and I cant figure out the right way to do the charge 3P consistenly and at short intervals ..

I finished the whole damn challenges for all the cast (including the VFs) except for smelliot and genfu ..

That's because his instant 3p is different than his (hold 3) P. The input for it is 663P and you've got to do it fast (it's sort of like a just frame). The easiest way to do it is tap 6 quickly twice and then rock back with your thumb to hit the 3. Once you get the hang of it you'll see it's not so bad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD