The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I was going to buy Eliot today and his Halloween and sports gear costumes, but PSN won't accept my credit card information. Idk what's going on because it was working fine when I last purchased Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. Oh well, guess I can keep my $7.97 then. Lol

Chapstick

I was going to buy Eliot today and his Halloween and sports gear costumes, but PSN won't accept my credit card information. Idk what's going on because it was working fine when I last purchased Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown. Oh well, guess I can keep my $7.97 then. Lol
The PSN is really weird sometimes (a lot of the time) and I've had experiences in the past with it sometimes accepting money from a credit card, and sometimes not. Now I just buy those $20 cards from gamestop to avoid all that mess.

Sgaragarru

The PSN is really weird sometimes (a lot of the time) and I've had experiences in the past with it sometimes accepting money from a credit card, and sometimes not. Now I just buy those $20 cards from gamestop to avoid all that mess.

i think i will do the same thing

Brute

Standard Donor
It's the only costume that she's literally in pants that aren't skin-tight. I think that the costume could be reshaped to fit the male anatomy with little to less awkwardness.
That's the point. Kasumi's wardrobe won't translate well to men, in my opinion.

Rawbietussin

That's the point. Kasumi's wardrobe won't translate well to men, in my opinion.

I guess that goes for every all the girls aside from Mila and Hitomi who wears more pants than the rest of them. If you think Kasumi's hard to find something unisex, try Helena, Christie, Lisa and Tina's wardrobe choices.

David Gregg

I'm gonna have to agree with Brute on this one I'm not too thrilled about the idea of seeing the guy's in Kasumi outfits either. I'm sure TN could pull it off but picturing Hayate wearing a modified version of Kasumi's C1 creeps me out a little...

David Gregg

Ask and thou shall receive.

bayman.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD