The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

In the link indicated by Bass, you can find 28 gifs from the Halloween DLC trailer (courtesy by Tecmo Koei Europe):

http://tecmokoeieurope.tumblr.com/
tumblr_muqeg9bnFh1shsc0mo4_250.gif

Drake Aldan

What do you mean with "no way of getting in"?
As for slow I don't know about that. For being a "strong, heavy and slow character" she looks pretty fast to me and has some fast mids and a fast low jab and a couple of other fast blows.
She's no Christie, but for being a "supposedly slow" character she looks fast.
"No way of getting in", as in, she can't space (her speed at range is average at best). You pretty much have to run up in there to get close.

Rachel is 11/13/14, and I've had people tell me "That's fast!" but I remember people saying how Lopedo dropped Jann Lee because of a 1 frame nerf on Jann's 6P- so I mean... unless you're gonna tell me that Leon is fast too...

To be honest, IMO Leon fills Rachel's role better than she does (now that FT is harder to hit). There is less execution involved with Rachel but your offense is more mixup-heavy (Advantage into OH mixups, tick throws, mid punch hold baiting, etc.).

When you hit it's easy, the problem is... hitting. Of course if your opponent leaves themselves open, you'll walk all over them without thinking.

Reactions: d3v

KwonJigglypuff

I can see DOAX3 as a lauch title actually. With spectacular and showy graphics. Could be a nice showcase for the PS4/XboxOne in term of potential (character models, hair physic, breast bouncing, etc.).

Yaguar

I can see DOAX3 as a lauch title actually. With spectacular and showy graphics. Could be a nice showcase for the PS4/XboxOne in term of potential (character models, hair physic, breast bouncing, etc.).

Imagine how many springs they could run PER boob. Soft body physics will never be the same.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't really want a third DoA Xtreme! :/ The last one was actually a really bad, shallow game, even though I did like the first one. I also pretty much doubt, after Itagaki is gone, that they will give such a weird niche game a third chance.

I took some pics though, imagining what Mila would look like volleyballing:

10457923666_f096ed85e2_b.jpg

10457924916_c3fa30e602_b.jpg

10457923106_325218cf5e_b.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

I don't really want a third DoA Xtreme! :/ The last one was actually a really bad, shallow game, even though I did like the first one. I also pretty much doubt, after Itagaki is gone, that they will give such a weird niche game a third chance.

I took some pics though, imagining what Mila would look like volleyballing:

10457923666_f096ed85e2_b.jpg

10457924916_c3fa30e602_b.jpg

10457923106_325218cf5e_b.jpg

Nice pictures as usual. :)

I think the DOAX serie "deserves" a reboot too, just like the regular DOA serie had with DOA5.
I said "deserve", because I don't particulary like this serie that much, but I would give it a chance, at least for next-gen.

Kronin

There are many fans of the spin-off series (me included) that don't wish simply for a game with the DoA girls in Bikini, but something that could be more near to the first episode of the series able to improve it. DoAX2 had some interesting concepts, but realized them very bad (i.e. the mini games too much short), overall pointing everything on the fanservice side (starting from the swimsuits available).

If Team Ninja will decide to make a sequel of the game listening to the feedback of the fans (exactly like done for DoA5) I'm sure that the outcome could be really good.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

There are many fans of the spin-off series (me included) that don't wish simply for a game with the DoA girls in Bikini, but something that could be more near to the fiorst episode of the series able to improve it. DoAX2 had some interesting concepts, but realized them very bad (i.e. the mini games too much short), overall pointing everything on the fanservice side (starting from the swimsuits available).

If Team Ninja will decide to make a sequel of the game listening to the feedback of the fans (exactly like done for DoA5) I'm sure that the outcome could be really good.

Yeah, they should make several polls and surveys (bikinis, activities, new girl featured) to make sure the game is designed by and for the fans. Could be a nice experience for once (yeah I am dreaming, so what).

Brute

Standard Donor
Next Gen TN works? probably DoA5 Ultimate Arcade Super Edition WOW for Xbox One/PlayStation 4 and Ninja Gaiden 4
NG4? You underestimate TN's love for rehashing NG titles. I'll bet we see NG3 again before NG4.

The universe doesn't love me enough to give me a NG4. Not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD