The King of Fighters Series

Kasumi-Phase-X

Mobile games are still a thing?

Mobile games will still be a thing, especially since they have gacha/microtrasaction systems which would give companies like KT, Capcom, EA, Activision, Take Two etc. to include these features on to full priced games or their own free to play games. Plus these are portable which is something that Japanese players are playing instead of consoles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNK apologize for the advertisement

human013

I was not expecting that at all. It would have been better if Kula froze the ground to stop Terry instead of him flipping his bike, but this seems like a game worth checking out lol

human013

The only thing I care about at this point is the graphics. It needs to be miles better than the previous KOF and more fine tuned than SamSho. I'm excited to finally get into KOF though.

human013

ErKRyOaWMAgQKg_.jpg
ErKRz1vXUAEinek.jpg
ErKRzJkXIAE_Wq3.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
WOW! All it took were leaks for them to FINALLY reveal the game.
The game looks alot better now! The graphics could be better but for what it's worth it looks really crisp, it gives me DOA6 Evo reveal vibes look wise, anyone who is complaining about the graphics atm needs to be quiet since the game is still a work in progress, it'll get better especially considering it already looks better than KOF14. If they're gonna use the Samurai showdown look as a reference, I know it'll look good come release time^.^

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
The game looks alot better now! The graphics could be better but for what it's worth it looks really crisp, it gives me DOA6 Evo reveal vibes look wise, anyone who is complaining about the graphics atm needs to be quiet since the game is still a work in progress, it'll get better especially considering it already looks better than KOF14. If they're gonna use the Samurai showdown look as a reference, I know it'll look good come release time^.^
9/10 I don't think they will stick with the game graphics or not, Now that they said rollback we can enjoy the game and not suffer which really matters.

human013

Those leaks were a blessing, forcing them to reveal the trailer. This was the quality they deemed good enough to show as a reveal so any future improvements won't be much, the previous KOF already showed that. Even Fighting Ex Layer looks better. A 2021 game that can't even look as good as older games is just too much to ignore. Maybe after 2 more sequels KOF will finally look good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD