The King of Fighters Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

The main girl from Psycho Soldier is looking like a cutie in this game.
I love how consistent SNK is with these reveals, I'm receiving more consistency from them than even a few of my former friends xD

I like her new look here, shorter hair imo definitely suits her better and her new design is definitely current and better than her old schoolgirl design, casual and mature suits her much nicer

Derock

They finally did it!!! Mai, Yuri and Athena as a team! Damn, so that means Psycho Soldier team is less short unless Bao and/or Momoko returns.

EDIT: Found a preview of the game's story cutscenes:

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What's cool about Athena is that she's one of the few characters that aesthetically changes in attire with each new iteration she gets appeared in, sometimes slightly, sometimes a lot.

She's actually my least favorite character in terms of original characters created and personality as it's that typical sailor moon magical madoka school girl with the whole cheesy dialogue. Gameplay-wise, she always looked alright and simple.

It's also possible that hearing the word "PSYCHO BAAAWL :3 owo!!!" has caused many hispanics to curse out in spanish and attacking the arcade cabinets from the sheer chalkboard scratching of who she is as a character, and was a very strong character to boot.

human013

E9ViJJeVcAMPII5.jpg

E9ViJJeVUAQrn69.jpg
E9VhlQfVIAMljgL.jpg

Last edited:

Radiance

The official trailer

Goes in depth about the new system mechanics. The game looks great and can't wait. Hopefully we'll get a trailer for Ash Crimson, but we already know he's in since he's in the trailer here. Just want to see his moves and super in the new system <3.

It really looks like SNK is going all out with KOFXV, even giving us some features we really enjoyed in KOFXIII. Rollback is just icing on the cake. I can't wait to play this on PC day one!

Derock

It looks like we're getting 9 more characters in the base roster (excluding Ash, Heidern and the 2 new females) and then there are 13 extra slots on top for DLC.

Possible predictions:
Kula
Maxima
Kim
Whip (?)
Yamazaki (?)
Oswald (?)
Najd (?)
Kukri (?)

Then I'm questioning the major ones in this saga like Geese and Nakoruru, if that's the case. Damn, Elizabeth and Shen's chances are dropped to DLC because of those slots. And I'm hearing
Igniz
is coming back.

Rock may pop up as DLC once more (oh boy).

Last edited:

Derock

Quick look at the character select screen:
dFwb6M3.png

Yeah, certain staples and other new characters, such as Mian and the South American Team, may be either DLC or dropped. SNK deconfirmed Tung and Goro as they were mentioned in Team Heroes' story.

For the looks of things: There need to be spots for the rest of 14's DLC: Oswald, Yamazaki, Whip, Heidern -already confirmed-, Najd and Rock (?).
And a spot for
Delores

Kula and Angel are confirmed from a Chinese website that revealed the new girls' names. So looks like Maxima got the boot this time. Kula already missed out in 2003.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD