The King of Fighters Series

Ninoasker

God, I can't believe how good Andy looks. He finally took care of that receding hairline lol. Would be cool to have Mai next and have her join Andy and Joe's team. Let Terry go with Mary and Rock (if they bring him as base roster) this time.

Shiranui

Aaaandyyyyy

Very nice to see Andy looking good. His KOF XIV model probably was the most horrendous character game model of all time.
It was nice to see Mai in the trailer too. Did they fix her outfit? She looked better now I think.

I'm guessing Terry Bogard will be next one and we'll have the classic FF team. I really hope to see a much better Terry too. Not only improved visually but with a new design. I never liked him in KOF XIV. But so far looks like Benimaru and Kyo are the only ones with a redesign...

Last edited:

Derock

I just realized, they brought back her iconic braid as default, good. Short hair wasn't working for her. I always went with her iconic look anyways since XIII.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Art of Fighting/Ryuko no Ken/龍虎の拳
KOFXIII Style feat. Ryo Color 2, King Color 1, & ? (Mr. Karate) Color 1

Ryo AOF1-1.jpg
Ryo AOF1-2.jpg

Ryo AOF1-3.jpg
King AOF1-1.jpg

King AOF1-2.jpg
King AOF1-3.jpg

Mr. Karate AOF1-1.jpg
Mr. Karate AOF1-2.jpg

Mr. Karate AOF1-3.jpg

Shiranui

Very nice to see Terry so improved. Is exactly what I expected, classic outfit and better face and animations. He looks really cool now.

On a side note, I don't like super moves FX. Why do they look all the same? It feels like everybody has same super moves. Very bad artistic decision in my opinion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD