Community The Last Round Photo Contest - Win a copy of the Steam version with DLC!

I could use a steam copy!!
Dead Or Alive 5 488.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
Team NINJA has donated a Steam DLC key of the new NINJA pack ($75 USD value) to be given to the winner as well. So if you already have a copy of the Steam version, you still have a prize to receive as DLC.

This brings the total prize pack to the winner as follows:

• Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Steam version)
  • Steam DLC: Variety Costume Pack
    • 10 Sexy Bunny costumes
    • 10 Overalls costumes
    • 10 Bath & Bedtime costumes
    • 30 Ninja Clan costumes (Vol. 1-3)
    • 8 Showstoppers Encore costumes
Oh, snap. Now I'm really motivated.

In a perfect world, this would be the moment where I inserted an appropriate gif.

Brute

Standard Donor
Which is why i said submit A DIFFERENT photo. That equals only one. This morning I was not aware there actually wasn't a theme.
Genuine curiosity:

What did you think the theme was, initially? If when you submitted the first picture you thought there was a theme and picked a specific picture you thought matched the theme (when no theme was described), what did you imagine the theme was and how did your picture fit into it?

Brute

Standard Donor
^The right half of that image is beautiful.

The left half, not so much.

Chapstick

I gotta thank you for your honesty, I'll probably edit it and change the picture at some point then. I have quite a few and I'm feeling indecisive but was itching to post something.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Genuine curiosity:

What did you think the theme was, initially? If when you submitted the first picture you thought there was a theme and picked a specific picture you thought matched the theme (when no theme was described), what did you imagine the theme was and how did your picture fit into it?
When this thread was first opened the theme was "ANIMAL" hence the bunny costumes in the first picture.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD