Community The Last Round Photo Contest - Win a copy of the Steam version with DLC!

Chapstick

Guess I still have a chance since I'll be able to get to the PS3 this weekend.
Quite a while ago, I downloaded a program to convert the photos transferred from the console to the PC via USB stick. But I couldn't get the converter program to work (the photos are tiny for some reason). Looked like a bunch of complex code for that converter. I wish it were more simple, but people here managed it. How do you do it?
I think that program might have had an update for 5LR. I think I heard that somewhere. But the process was, click the folder called "DOA5_Photo_Extract.version3", click "DOA5 Photo Extract", copy and paste the picture files from your usb stick right into that folder, click "convert all", and let it do its thing. When it's done hit any key to continue and go into the "converted" folder and all your pictures will be there.

LoveSickHero

HI! I'm new here and this is my submission because why not? :) Sorry, I couldn't think of something funny to say lol.

Kasumi: "I'm sorry.. I must go on."
Ayane: "You runaway shinobi, this will be the last time I let you go!"
running-away-jpg.10654

Attachments

• Running away.jpg
    Running away.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 1,016

indieanimator

I downloaded the converter (DOA5v.3), copied some images in there in a folder & clicked convert all. Then I tried converting a few individually, but they're still thumbnail size. Maybe something went wrong at some point. I'm curious how people managed to convert images. If it's not meant to be, that's fine. There are plenty of good entries so far. And the main thing today is playing some fighting games. :)

Attachments

• Picture 005.png
    Picture 005.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 274

Kronin

People I'm going to post the entry of @indieanimator

2BeECzA.png

I proposed him to help with the PS3 tool for getting the picture in HQ (or at the most replicating his photo through my copy), but in this moment I'm unable to do it not having the possibility to use my PC.

So here the 'raw' file of the screenshot for allowing to indieanimator to be part of the contest before the deadline; tomorrow I hope to edit the post with an HQ version of it.

Kronin

so ps3 raw images save as png?

No you're right, I used the word "raw" improperly: actually indieanimator used the PS3 converter on the extracted pictures from the game, the problem is that the tool convert them in a low resolution, the one that I showned. Hoping to be able to fix it (or at most to get a photo identical).

Last edited:

Rieve

ALBUMOE19O0646006050144.jpg

I can see butt!
Registered here cause I saw the contest and would like a steam copy so that's why I only have 1 post

Welp, contest is closed. Thank you everyone for your submissions.
Doh. Waited too long >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD