The Official Fall Classic Discussion, Reactions and Aftermath Thread

Shade

3v3 Teams Results

1. SweetCaliPedo
2. Team Hard knocks university ( master, Chosen 1, Blackwhiteboi
3. Shady Kwiggle Men (Shade Swifteye, Mr Kwiggles, Eman)

Singles Results Top 8

1. Lopedo
2. Xcal
3. Rikuto
4. Master
5. Crazy Steady
5. Mr Kwiggles
7. Hoodless
7. Sonic Fox

New vs Old School

New school won. Not sure exact numbers yet

Last edited:

Cadaveri

top8 still unplayed right? How many hours till stream? I'm so clueless with all the diffirent time zones :(

synce

So a bunch of Rachels, no surprise there. Also it seems TN really wasted their time developing that power launcher system lol

Drake Aldan

http://shoryuken.com/2013/09/15/the...ina-ae-2012-umvc3-and-doa5u-team-tournaments/

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

9. GG.KKZ|Chosen1 (Brad Wong)
9. Blackberry Chaos (Rachel)
9. Sweet Revenge (Gen Fu)
9. Electrified Mann (Christie, Kokoro, Helena)
13. Fnatic|Perfect Legend (Gen Fu, Jann Lee, Hayate)
13. Shade Swifteye (Kasumi, Ayane)
13. FSD|Matt Ponton (Bass, Akira)
13. Julius Rage (Zack)

Top 8 Winners
Rikuto
Mr Kwiggles
XCaLibur BLadeZ
Lopedo

Top 8 Losers
Hoodless
Master
SonicFox5000
Crazy Steady

TheTHCGamer

So a bunch of Rachels, no surprise there. Also it seems TN really wasted their time developing that power launcher system lol
Lol of course she's an easy character to pick up and play. That and some players are still trying to figure her out which is a good combination if you ask me. The real question is how well will Rachel place here and the next few tournaments.

Your also not going to be using new gameplay elements when the game just came out at a tourney your going to stick with what you know. Give some time I'm sure people might utilize power launchers later on lol maybe.

KwonJigglypuff

People didn't like to use the new CB tool during the first tournaments, right ?

... right ?

PS : Is the Spooky chat dead or what ? I can't see any new posts.

synce

First it was that shitty Raleigh internet now chat's broken... good times :p Anyway THC I think there's a good chance Rachel will win, at least half the people in top 8 use her. Tier whores lol

TheTHCGamer

First it was that shitty Raleigh internet now chat's broken... good times :p Anyway THC I think there's a good chance Rachel will win, at least half the people in top 8 use her. Tier whores lol
Who cares let them use her this is a tournament players are playing to win. No only that if there really is issues that need to be exposed this is the best place to do this a place where TN is keeping a close eye. It seems to me that everyone that used Rachel eventually switched back to there main.

Think about it this way it might not just be tier whoring it could also be players making a statement by using Rachel. On top of that lets give these players using Rachel in the top ten some credit there some amazing players. Rikuto and Master are amazing as usual watching them should be inspirational for new players.

I personally say watch out for Momiji I feel people are over looking her and shes another new character players have to get use too.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD