The Official Fall Classic Discussion, Reactions and Aftermath Thread

TheTHCGamer

Yup part of it was most definitely because he didn't know the matchup and the other part is I personally feel people could be over looking her by putting to much focus on Rachel.

Drake Aldan

It seems to me that everyone that used Rachel eventually switched back to there main.
Yeah. I expected to learn how to amplify my broke but all I'm learning is "You should step your hold game up".

Aside from Lopedo (which I would be pretty unsure if that was all Rach) I'm skeptical on the fabled "all-dominating Rachel" performance.

TheTHCGamer

Yeah. I expected to learn how to amplify my broke but all I'm learning is "You should step your hold game up".

Aside from Lopedo (which I would be pretty unsure if that was all Rach) I'm skeptical on the fabled "all-dominating Rachel" performance.
Yea of course but Lopedo is already a beast. In my opinion hands down Lopedo was the only player that made Rachel look truly dominate. I don't know how many times I saw players mess up with Rachel so its not like its a lock that shes going to give you an automatic win.

Once she gets that nerf (which will most likely happen) I hope shes still getting a lot of play at a high level but I have a feeling a lot of players will end up dropping her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD