The Official NorCal Thread

ikodomo

Not sure If I can go. It helps that its only a one day event though. I'll have an answer one week before the tournament. starts.

Tokkosho

danm! if it was on a saturday i might have been able to go... actually, how long do these typically last? though i don't have a converter thingy mc-jigger anyway just curious

ey3boxx ON1

Is anyone in here close to Fairfield? I want to try and get some offline casuals running on the weekly. Let me know

Anyone close to Vallejo or fairfield area? Trying to start a transition into offline casuals (and hopefully tourneys) besides my brother.

daman077c

I'm in Yuba City (45 minutes north of Sacramento), and Tokkosho is in Woodland... There's more in the Bay Area (Punishere, Renarism, Crazy Steady, among others).

MajesticBlue

Does anybody know if there will be controllers provided? I have yet to buy a ps3 pad or converter and it is growing late.

Does the Merced area have much of a scene? It would be pretty cool if so. Playing offline is so much better. Something funny is I see north and south California, what about the valley people? Are we North? Are we South? Do we need our own thread? Hahahahah.

Punishere

Does anybody know if there will be controllers provided? I have yet to buy a ps3 pad or converter and it is growing late.

Does the Merced area have much of a scene? It would be pretty cool if so. Playing offline is so much better. Something funny is I see north and south California, what about the valley people? Are we North? Are we South? Do we need our own thread? Hahahahah.

I'm sure there will be ps3 pads there. Bring one just incase converters are allowed. I think this is the first time Merced has seen DOA at a tournament. Ill be helping my friend Matt with the details when I get there.

thrust07

Hey fellas, Bay Area native here.

Just got my copy today, can't wait to hit that practice mode.
Glad that some of the Bay Area guys are starting up a scene. I'd love to meet up with you guys and get an offline session started once I get the hang of the game.

I think Game Center would be a great centralized place to get live sessions going, unless others think that SouthTown in San Francisco would be a better location.

Get that practice mode in, guys!

If there's any gatherings or anything in San Francisco or somewhere thats close than I probably could go. I just need to able to secure a ride from anyone willing to pick up a newcomer from American Canyon. I'll PM you the details and will pay for gas (Doesn't matter on the amount). Sadly, I don't drive.

Sixmsj

I am down to drive if I get pitched some money for gas+time. Not sure how far American Canyon is though. If there are gatherings in San Fran, it's going to be tedious driving to and in SF.

NukNuks

I already did.
Needs moderator or admin approval.

I do not see it in my moderation queue either.

This tourney is way overdue for posting so I took the liberty of posting Pun's flyer in a new tournament thread so it should be in your queue now. This seems like way too of a legit fighting game tournament to not already be in the tournament thread.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD