The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Tenren

With a heavy heart I'm here to tell everyone in just over 2 weeks I'll be moving back to the Midwest. Being here since that first post of Feb 2012 and watching the community grow from nothing to what it is now. I can only described as maybe what a parent go's through. The plan isn't to be gone that long but due to some circumstances I'm not 100% sure. I will be here for SCR whether or not DOA is there. So far it looks as if SCR won't be till Oct or later. I'll also be at EVO. I'm going to try and come up for WNF the next 2 weeks. Other then that, I wish you all the best.

Argentus

With a heavy heart I'm here to tell everyone in just over 2 weeks I'll be moving back to the Midwest. Being here since that first post of Feb 2012 and watching the community grow from nothing to what it is now. I can only described as maybe what a parent go's through. The plan isn't to be gone that long but due to some circumstances I'm not 100% sure. I will be here for SCR whether or not DOA is there. So far it looks as if SCR won't be till Oct or later. I'll also be at EVO. I'm going to try and come up for WNF the next 2 weeks. Other then that, I wish you all the best.
Never been able to make it to anything myself but miss ya all the same

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

Oh damn, hope everything is fine bro. I definitely look forward to seeing you at SCR and hopefully EVO.

KrubbMeister

Are there any semi-regular gatherings in the Anaheim area? As my trip approaches i try to start putting together a schedule so having atleast a general idea as to how far i need to travel to play would be really useful!

b-bombs

Standard Donor

Oh, man. I wish you the best my dude. Hope everything works itself out!

b-bombs

Standard Donor
March Mayhem is quickly approaching! This time at the dope-ass KO Gaming Lounge! Let's get number for this. It's the perfect time to invite new and casual people to the tourney scene. It's going to be a super welcoming and inclusive in environment. Plenty of excellent DOA players will be there to help with tips and trick and there are a ton of setups available in the event you want to get extra casuals in. Tell yo' kids, tell yo' wife, matter fact, tell yo' husbands, too cause everybody playing DOA around here!

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/mar-12-2016-march-mayhem-rowland-heights.6274/

Commmanda Panda

\
Anyone by Santa Ana or Orange County? I really want to play locals with people but I can never find anyone.
close to the LA area for me. if there are casuals it's usually in Long Beach. we haven't gone in a while though. If you want something closer there's a possibility of going to Esports Arena in Santa Ana

ModusPwnins

I'm about as active as you'll get. I'll play casual at just about any and every opportunity I can get, and I gladly travel....granted my destination isn't in some other solar system.
However, I've been busy the past few weeks with job interview prep. Thus, add me on FB and I'll let you know whenever I'm free.

Also, I'm rarely ever on FSD.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD