The Role Playing Game Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can see that your excited for it so I hope you enjoy it. And remember there's more to being the most beautiful than graphics.

You are telling this someone who studied design and art. XD
So, It seems you are not very interested?

Jadeinchains

Is this shade lol? But yeah I'd base it also off of the atmosphere and environment of the game though graphics do have to do with it.

You are telling this someone who studied design and art. XD
So, It seems you are not very interested?

Lol yeah I knew you'd get that anyway! XD, But yeah nah I'm not interested in it maybe Chapstick is though.

UpSideDownGRUNT

One month? Not entirely true lol

Though UK release finally gets a bone with Horizon us getting it the 1st March now instead of Friday.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
One month? Not entirely true lol

Though UK release finally gets a bone with Horizon us getting it the 1st March now instead of Friday.

So at least you are getting it? I instantly like you much more. :D

Oh, I didn't now it was slightly delayed in EU. :/ Well, one and a half month then until the most beautiful open world RPG arrives.

tumblr_mt6j6giaBz1sxs1jvo1_500.gif

@Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

I will... And you enjoy your Hatsune Miku and DOAX3. :p

The shade is far too much! XD ( Also off topic but doax3 might have ran it's course now because It's been weeks since I've played it and I can't see me playing it any time soon. )

I will live vi-curiously through this thread for images and info on Horizon Zero.

UpSideDownGRUNT

What is it in EU? In UK it was originally Friday 3rd March but now it's Wednesday 1st March.

US is 28th February(Tuesday)

Also, YES I'm getting it ;)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What is it in EU? In UK it was originally Friday 3,rd March but now it's Wednesday 1st March.

US is 28th February

Also, YES I'm getting it ;)

In all of Europe (including the UK, which is still a EU country XD) it is the 1st of March.

Here by the way the 85€ (Europe exclusive and not available in NA or Japan) Limited Edition:

horizon-limited-edition_jpg_0x0_q85.jpg

And there will be a beautiful guide book:

1484503743-horizon.png

It's over 550 pages thick! O: Thicker than FFXV and about as thick as the guide book for Bloodborne and Skyrim. So hopefully this means the game will be big with lotsa content. :)

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Why is every single thing on earth coming out in March lol!? I swear everything I see has a release date in March, They must know that's going to be a bad thing for at least somethings. So much Is coming out that I doubt many people will be able to get it all. Doesn't the Nintendo Switch even come out in that month?

Also to me honest I was playing Hatsune Miku like crazy but I'm done with it now and I don't really think I'll be touching my ps4 until the 24th of January when a very special game comes out! Also I read that's when the festival dlc for FFXV comes out.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Why is every single thing on earth coming out in March lol!? I swear everything I see has a release date in March, They must know that's going to be a bad thing for at least somethings. So much Is coming out that I doubt many people will be able to get it all. Doesn't the Nintendo Switch even come out in that month?

Also to me honest I was playing Hatsune Miku like crazy but I'm done with it now and I don't really think I'll be touching my ps4 until the 24th of January when a very special game comes out! Also I read that's when the festival dlc for FFXV comes out.
I have like6 games to buy in March lol

Unfortunately because of its release Horizon will only have about a week of play before I ditch it in the backlog ps4 folder for NieR Automata

Jadeinchains

I have like6 games to buy in March lol

Unfortunately because of its release Horizon will only have about a week of play before I ditch it in the backlog ps4 folder for NieR Automata

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I don't know If it's like their marketing teams figured out that was a peak time to release them or something but it seems like a bad idea to release them all at the same time. Including a £300 console.

Which is? o _ O

Resident Evil 7 which Isn't a role playing game so I wasn't sure about talking about it. And also I know your not really interested in it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I don't know If it's like their marketing teams figured out that was a peak time to release them or something but it seems like a bad idea to release them all at the same time. Including a £300 console.

Resident Evil 7 which Isn't a role playing game so I wasn't sure about talking about it. And also I know your not really interested in it.

Oh, yeah...even though I played REmake (on Gamecube), RE4 (on Gamecube and later on Wii), RE5 (on Xbox360) and RE6(on Xbox360) I will pass on RE7. It somehow doesn't appeal to me at all. :/ I guess many others are really happy with it's direction though.

Nikotsumi

7 interesting pieces of trivia you probably didn't know of Horizon Zero Dawn:

Just one more month and we will be able to play the most beautiful open world RPG ever! :D

Here by the way the new trailer that I only shared in the graphics thread and no one commented on! >__<

@Chapstick @Jadeinchains @Nikotsumi what do you guys think of this game?
Overall it's not really my type, I have to see more of its gameplay to decide if I'd play this or not. Though I have to admit that it looks pretty damn good.
Even if I wanted to play it I couldn't because I don't have a PS4. I swear I need to start searching for a job asap, just so that I can buy a damn PS4. Now I'm feeling like I'm missing out on a lot of games I'd like to play. (especially NieR : Automata) D:

Jadeinchains

Yeah I thought so, I know it's like marmite on If people like it or not. ( Does everyone have marmite? ) I'm excited a lot for it though.

For March though I have no idea what I will be doing because there's way to many things coming out that I'm forgetting what some of them are! When's dragon quest heroes 2 coming out Kasumi?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Overall it's not really my type, I have to see more of its gameplay to decide if I'd play this or not. Though I have to admit that it looks pretty damn good.
Even if I wanted to play it I couldn't because I don't have a PS4. I swear I need to start searching for a job asap, just so that I can buy a damn PS4. Now I'm feeling like I'm missing out on a lot of games I'd like to play. (especially NieR : Automata) D:

Oh, I am an idiot...I forgot you have an XBOne. x__X

@ShinobiGuy will you be getting it? It will look great on your new Pro. :)

I just read there will even be a photo mode in Horizon! O:

Is anyone thinking about getting Dragon Quest Heroes 2 when it releases??

Nah, the Musou games are not my type of games at all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD