Thoughts on DOA6 logo

zoo

hey I just joined,
don't see this anywhere so how do you all feel about the doa 6 logo?
looks cool but was kinda hoping for a new color or something more different from 5.
like purple, purple is nice

66666.png

Jackie Chan Fan

I'm fine with the current logo. TN has been using that font, or at least the style of font, since DOA3. It's usually the subtitles that I like or dislike.

In DOA5, I like the Ultimate logo and dislike the Last Round one.

Raansu

The 6 looking like an upside down e will probably annoy for until DoA7 comes out lol.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The 6 looking like an upside down e will probably annoy for until DoA7 comes out lol.
Pretty sure that’s a hint at the story and Project Epsilon. Hayate also had Phase-4’s trail effect in the trailer when fighting Hayabusa. And yknow, why else would these two be fighting canonically?

Maybe Ayane’s clone will be the boss in 7 and they could make that logo purple for the op.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The logo is alright, it's not very detailed but it's not extra either. It's like other games logos where its simple yet iconic, it doesn't need all those extra bells and whistles

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think the DOA6 logo should’ve been cursive in my opinion. They could’ve used a different Kasumi pose as well since it’s the same as 5 which bores me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD