DOA5LR Top 10 Worst Moves

Shabozz

Yep.... :)
What was that cheezy line they keep saying in Kung Fu movies ? "To defeat your greatest enemy you must first conquer yourself" ? Something like that.

Yes idk why I just thought about the man with the iron fist two lol. But that sounds just about right to me.

Lulu

You know.... I first heard about that from Seth Killian..... whom I depise with a throbbing white hot passion.

Shabozz

You know.... I first heard about that from Seth Killian..... whom I depise with a throbbing white hot passion.

Hahha lmao. I can believe it. I was just looking into the word Yomi. I think the meaning really good. To get into you're opponent head basically.

Lulu

Hahha lmao. I can believe it. I was just looking into the word Yomi. I think the meaning really good. To get into you're opponent head basically.

Every time I hear that word I think about that last fight in the Karate Kid. :rolleyes:

Corza

Standard Donor
I would like to fight someone and get feedback on how I play what i should work on next. Wouldn't mind having someone critique me on what i should do more or less be more active or be less active ect.

I can give you pointers, I play a very different Momiji than Hajin. I'm pretty sure he'll also help you, by the way. Upload one of your matches to the media section and send us the link in a message.

Anways, since the thread has been derailed, here's something that nobody does, but it works like a charm. Transitioning to Tenku T from jab in stun. PP8P+KT.

Last edited:

Lulu

I can give you pointers, I play a very different Momiji than Hajin. I'm pretty sure he'll also help you, by the way. Upload one of your matches to the media section and send us the link in a message.

Anways, since the thread has been derailed, here's something that nobody does, but it works like a charm. Transitioning to Tenku T from jab in stun. PP8P+KT.

I do that.... only I do it with 3KP8P+KT. if I have Red Health then I'l use a powerblow, but I'l transition into Tenku using K instead of P+K, I'l need I nice deep stun to make sure they don't move.......

You can get anything to work with proper conditioning, if you only block high and throw out Psychic jabs to stop thows and standing low kick then you can get your opponent to do a low punch..... its tricky but you can try holding that low......
Acually this tactic works much better with Lisa because she has low launching catch grab.

Corza

Standard Donor
I do that.... only I do it with 3KP8P+KT.

That transition is very easy to read, since there are no other options from 3KP other than hopping. From the regular jab you can do PPPP, PP6P, PP4P, PPKP, PPKK into Tenku, PP8 into Uzukaze, etc.

Lulu

That transition is very easy to read, since there are no other options from 3KP other than hopping. From the regular jab you can do PPPP, PP6P, PP4P, PPKK into Tenku, etc.

Ofcourse..... which is why sometimes I only use 3K.... sometimes I'l just skip the stun all together and do a Raw Hop.... obviously I won't hop into Tenku thats just begging for punishment, but I do Hop into Uzukaze.... I don't even always do so with the intention of attacking.... I hop into Uzukaze then land and throw. Ofcourse to make this work you need proper spacing, to make it look like you're trying to do harm with it. its like an Aerial version of Kasumi's crouching dash.....

Shabozz

Ok. That will be a good plan. I'll try to find one that I saved or maybe I can upload a bit later tonight since I have work all day. But I will see what I can do once I get it up. I'll also upload a file and ect. Yes would very much love you're help. All help is welcomed thank you.

KING JAIMY

Transitioning to Tenku T from jab in stun. PP8P+KT.
I think we've discussed this matter in a stream chat before but I'm going to mention it nevertheless: An interesting thing to note about this setup is that this setup will catch both people who slow escape and people who hold mid or high. Their only option of not getting hit by the throw is by low holding.

Last edited:

Shabozz

I think we've discussed this matter in a stream chat before but I'm going to mention it nevertheless: An interesting thing to note about this setup is that this setup will catch both people who slow escape and people who hold mid or high. Their only option of not getting hit by the throw is by low holding.

I believe after watching the video our play is similar but you're definitely a higher level than me. Hajin can confirm since we play a lot. Though something you guys do that I didn't is the I want to say is the 1P to relaunch certain moves before they hit the ground and then use 6PKK to finish.

KING JAIMY

I believe after watching the video our play is similar but you're definitely a higher level than me. Hajin can confirm since we play a lot. Though something you guys do that I didn't is the I want to say is the 1P to relaunch certain moves before they hit the ground and then use 6PKK to finish.
I'm fairly sure you are referring to @Corza's play, not mine. Also, what do you mean by using 1P as a relauncher?

Lulu

Really ? You can do that ? :eek:

Corza

Standard Donor
Though something you guys do that I didn't is the I want to say is the 1P to relaunch certain moves before they hit the ground and then use 6PKK to finish.

I think you mean 8P (up+punch). It adds a tiny bit of extra damage to the juggle, but doesn't work on heavyweights, I think.

Shabozz

I think you mean 8P (up+punch). It adds a tiny bit of extra damage to the juggle, but doesn't work on heavyweights, I think.

it isn't 8p. It's 44P where you hit them and it makes the oppenent spin in air for a bit and you still can finish the combo. It's weird I can't explain it but I see it.

Lulu

Oh okay.... I was surprised that you could follow up any low attack with... well..... anything at all. I cant even squeeze in a 2P on Tina's Juggles.

Corza

Standard Donor
it isn't 8p. It's 44P where you hit them and it makes the oppenent spin in air for a bit and you still can finish the combo. It's weird I can't explain it but I see it.

Oh yes, we do that mostly after wall bounces. 44P, 6PKKK or 6P+K, 6PKKK are the best options.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD