Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Good luck to everyone at CANADA CUP this weekend!

Lots of out-of-town/foreign players to fend off! (Disappointed in the large amount of Toronto players that didn't sign up though).

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alrighty, big props to all those that came out and competed at CANADA CUP '15! Really had a blast there and heavily enjoyed the experience (and Lucky Chloe LMAO). Good job to the Toronto players for securing the Top 3 spots for DOA5LR including Erik, Luca and myself! Looking really forward to the next big event! EGLX is DEFINITELY on my radar next year! Good job to Erik on commentary despite the Helena salt lol. Couple things I'll mention about it to you next time I see you. Congrats to Luca for runner up and keeping the trolling to a relative minimum! Good shit people! Good shit!

Top 4

1st Force of Nature :ayane: :momiji:
2nd Yurlungur :helena: :leifang:
3rd og23 :lisa: :alpha152:
4th Macc
:pai:

Stream was on here: http://www.twitch.tv/canadacup2/v/23330733. Search around 2:35:00.

Last edited:

Yurlungur

i'm starting have a hatred for 4h+k, also helena's 66k is a punish she just doesn't get anything because 66k is negative on hit

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Oh, so 66K does reach and is faster than i24. I forget how far 66K reaches because everything else has piss-poor range like 66P lol. I get a Cannon drill kick punish! :) (or 66PP with Momiji).

Yurlungur

Hello, i'm currently selling a ps4 copy of doa5lr for 20 dollars and currently giving away an older copy of the ps3 version of doa5(most current) for free. If you're interested in contacting me, please send me a pm or come see me on monday at a&c for either or. That is all.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Dunno why people hate this game so much. It's so fucking hype!

The ignorance in the comments is fucking hilarious too. Anyone who thought this was "cheap spam" doesn't understand how SCV or fighting games in general, for that matter, works.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alright ladies & gents! There'll be one last DOA5LR tourney to cap off a pretty eventful year for DOA in Toronto! The event is TTT FINAL IMPACT 4. And it'll take place this Sunday, December 20th, 2015. Come on out so we can end off the year with a BANG as opposed to a whimper...

Venue: 452 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2G8
Doors open at 12PM
Registration starts at 12PM - 2:30PM (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)
Venue Fee: $10
Entry Fee: $5
All games are: Best 3 out of 5 sets
Double Elimination Format
Recommended Health setting: NORMAL health (300 HP)
Note: Dojo stage banned (Danger Zone soft ban)
Time Limit: 60 seconds
Character Lock for Winner only

LET'S DO THIS! THERE ARE BUTTONS TO BE PRESSED! :)

KokorosMaster

Standard Donor
shit if i had a way to get there id totally pop by for the tournament. if only i knew about this earlier darn it >.<

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Thanks to those that came out for the DOA tourney at Final Impact 4 today! As usual, GGs to those the played, and props to C3 for snagging 3rd place in his first tourney with some very solid play! Was a decent tourney despite some salt over the monitor... Congrats to Jefffcore for runner up. I'm also convinced that og23 & C3 have the most interesting matches lol.

Top 3

1st Force of Nature :ayane: :Christie:
2nd Jefffcore :mila: :jannlee: :hayabusa:
3rd C3 :rachel: :zack:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alright guys, we got a big one coming up in the first half of 2016! TTT TORYUKEN 5: Unleashed will take place at the Good Game Convention at the Queen Elizabeth building.

TORYUKEN 5 is coming on May 20th-22nd of 2016. TTT is collaborating with respective organization such as; EGE, EMG and ESN to bring you the very best competition during your Victoria Day weekend. Welcome to Good Game Convention. Welcome to TORYUKEN 5.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1658216441120210/

http://torontotoptiers.com

Tentative Details:

Venue: Queen Elizabeth Building, 200 Prince's Blvd, Toronto, ON
Doors open at 9AM
Registration starts at TBA (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)
Venue Fee: $45-$65
Entry Fee: FREE

Alright people, LET'S DO THIS! Early bird ends on Jan. 31st, 2016 for the $45 venue fee!

Also a note that CECC3 will be taking place on March 5th @ the Holiday Inn Yorkdale. More details will follow that in the future.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Heads up that Northern Battles 23 will be happening next week on Sunday, January 24th, 2016! Will serve as great experience for CECC3 & TORYUKEN 5 later this year!

https://www.facebook.com/events/593051874181972/

Venue: 452 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2G8
Doors open at 12PM
Registration starts at 12PM - 2:30PM (Tournaments will commence once the TD is ready)

Let's start the first tournament of the year right guys! You know the drill, BUTTONS MUST BE PRESSED! :cool:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs today to everyone at Northern Battles 23! Had a nice little tourney with a couple unexpected people (and a few disappointing no shows tsk tsk). Took me a while to figure it out, but @RoboJoe plays DOA exactly like how he plays VF. He loves dat 50/50 life lol. Anyways congrats to Yurlungur & RoboJoe for runners up. New character is coming in March if any one favours some Samurai Warriors. BG's to @Hoodsx for not showing up for his MM...

Top 3

1st Force of Nature :ayane: :christie:
2nd Yurlungur :leifang: :helena: :rachel: :christie: :nyotengu: (Why is LeiFang even in the game...?)
3rd SNK Boss :jannlee: :genfu: (*Sighs* Just go with "RoboJoe" lol)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Heads up that Northern Battles 24 will be taking place on February 21st. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round will be there for its 1-year anniversary.

Venue: Shox's Billiard Lounge, 2827 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON, M6P 1Y6
Doors open at 12PM

As of Feb. 29th, if I were able to come to A&C WORLD on Mondays, who would be interested in learning and playing DOA5LR?

https://www.facebook.com/events/574754806034196/

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Roll Call: Who's coming to Northern Battles 24 this Sunday at Shox? It'll be the first event for the 2016 Invitational series so this would be a great opportunity to start this year on the right foot! And if you so desire, you can scrub it out at SFV there too! All I know is that buttons must be pressed!

Heads up: The early bird price for CEC3 ends THIS SATURDAY! The price will go up by $5 after that day and you lose out on a chance at some fancy Anime North passes, or something like that if you've got an inner weeaboo like me.

https://torontotoptiers.yapsody.com/

Anyways let's make this year kick even more ass than last years! The ball's in our court ladies & gentlemen! Let's play some DOA! :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD