Toronto, Ontario, Canada

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Yeah, think I'll pick up Rachel too. Her moves just look so good. Even just atheistically, it's the best.

Also, I actually went to lab with the Elizabeth vs Yukiko matchup yesterday and it turns out that all of Liz's B normals and 236s (both 236A/B and 236C/D) destroy my fans. Meanwhile, my KoF fireballs beat Liz's B normals while setting up oki and my B+D beats EVERYTHING Liz has outside of 5A, 2B, and 5C but 5C leads to more than half my health gone. It's a match up of "I hate this game" for both sides.

Last edited:

HoodsXx

Lol. Let's see if we can get enough people for 2 setups when 5U casuals comes up on Wednesday. Tell people you know to come and support or of people you know who will be getting thhe game near you to come out to the scene. Thanks all.

RoboJoe

Lol. Let's see if we can get enough people for 2 setups when 5U casuals comes up on Wednesday. Tell people you know to come and support or of people you know who will be getting thhe game near you to come out to the scene. Thanks all.

You talking about A&C? I can make it this Wednesday. What time are you guys usually there?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I live 20min from Toronto!

Come drop by the A&C World on Wednesday! It's located just south of Bloor & Spadina (720 Spadina).

You talking about A&C? I can make it this Wednesday. What time are you guys usually there?

We get there after 5PM, but they open at 3PM. There's no need to wait on us. If you get there before, feel free to set up somewhere or play on any free monitors. Wednesday is A&C's busiest day.

HoodsXx

I'll be at A&C early. To hopefully steal a ps3 to setup 5U. If you want to come around 3:30 I'll be there. Otherwise Gary will bring his setup at 5:00ish.

RoboJoe

I'll be there Monday and since I have no other obligations that day, I can show up earlier than I did today. Does anyone plan to be there earlier than 5pm? I don't wanna show up early if it will be just me.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm heading out to the A&C this evening (as opposed to Wednesday this week). If anyone is able to come by please do. I want to continue to go over Tech.

RoboJoe

I'm heading out to the A&C this evening (as opposed to Wednesday this week). If anyone is able to come by please do. I want to continue to go over Tech.

I would have stayed if I thought someone was coming. I was there from 4:00 and left at around 5:15 since I was playing vanilla which is worthless now (they told me they didn't have Ultimate).

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
WOW! TFC was amazing! I highly recommend that anyone that missed it check out a stream of the DoA5U Top 8. I'll be at A&C tomorrow at the usual time. For anyone that's coming, I'd like to treat you to a little something.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
LOL, no, it's actually closer to black & red as opposed to purple. I'm the only person in my scene that uses Ayane since XDest quit so I generally have not much reason to show "Purple Stuff" =P. Though Hoods got an unhealthy dose of purple over the course of last weekend! > : )

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'm going to have to play you and Nanhou on PSN. See if the latency is tolerable or not, LOL. Black and Red are awesome colors as well though.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
We had a nice showing last week guys. Played a new guy there named James that had an awesome Lisa. Let's keep it up! I'll try to go over punishment tomorrow.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hey if anyone coming tomorrow could loan me a copy of DOA5 vanilla, it would be greatly appreciated! As an incentive, I'll dress Ayane in her cheerleader outfit tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD