Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Aha yeah man definitely was an awesome night. Would definitely be cool if we could get some of them into doa too as they seemed to enjoy it which is definitely a pleasure. Till next time Force!

One thing I'd like to say is that I'm convinced that DOA5 is the funnest fighting game to watch. From a visual standpoint it's just so entertaining, not to mention that you can mash out attacks really easily too if you're new. I find that UMvC3 bores me to death, though I don't mind SSF4.

HoodsXx

Just checking! Who's in for Northern Battles #2 this Sunday?? (February 17th)
I'd need a ride in order to get there. This Sunday as money is low for me this week. Anybody able to pick me up and drop me back. Just msg me on fsd or txt me at 647 462 0302.

HoodsXx

To anybody whose wanting and willing to help me grow the scene of DOA, there are some casuals coming up this coming weekend. At the moment, Force of Nature, and myself, are thinking of attending. If you'd like to know more, visit this link and join the group. http://www.facebook.com/groups/290104014442874/

PS: If you can bring a setup with you, ie: Monitor, Playstation 3, controllers etc. Definitely do so. I'm hoping to get these marvel, sf guys into DOA. They seemed interested the last time I brought it over, so let's hope it continues.

There's also casuals at Humber College (North Campus) on Tuesdays and Thursday, around 5:00PM in the B building. I haven't been there yet, but if there isn't really a DOA scene there either, I say we should do what we can to make it happen there as well. :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I know this might be challenging to accomodate for some people but would anyone be interested in an Ultimate Gamer for DOA5 @ A&C? My buddy (who also played in the last DOA5 tourney) and I are trying to set one up for SCV in order to raise its profile and I think it would be a good idea for DOA5 too!

HoodsXx

I know this might be challenging to accomodate for some people but would anyone be interested in an Ultimate Gamer for DOA5 @ A&C? My buddy (who also played in the last DOA5 tourney) and I are trying to set one up for SCV in order to raise its profile and I think it would be a good idea for DOA5 too!
Care to explain how this would work? Will definitely contribute anyway I can. :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Care to explain how this would work? Will definitely contribute anyway I can. :)

Basically how it works is that there are two teams of players that compete against each other for the title of "Ultimate Gamer". There are coaches on each side (you'd be a good coach Hoods) that guides their team to victory. It's essentially like an ongoing tourney that usually leads to hype matches. Capcom Fighters are involved along with Tekken Tag 2. I really think an Ultimate Gamer DOA5 could boost the profile of this underrated Fighting game.

HoodsXx

Basically how it works is that there are two teams of players that compete against each other for the title of "Ultimate Gamer". There are coaches on each side (you'd be a good coach Hoods) that guides their team to victory. It's essentially like an ongoing tourney that usually leads to hype matches. Capcom Fighters are involved along with Tekken Tag 2. I really think an Ultimate Gamer DOA5 could boost the profile of this underrated Fighting game.
Sick!!!! That sounds mad fucking hype. If we can get quite a few people down here. Maybe Rikuto wouldn't mind getting involved and helping us out / others who live near him. I'll spread this around and see what's up.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Sick!!!! That sounds mad fucking hype. If we can get quite a few people down here. Maybe Rikuto wouldn't mind getting involved and helping us out / others who live near him. I'll spread this around and see what's up.

Thanks bro! I feel this is the KICK in the ass that DOA5 needs!

HoodsXx

Thanks bro! I feel this is the KICK in the ass that DOA5 needs!
I'm thinking about things in how this should maybe be planned out. Are you going to the casuals this saturday at Alvins? If so we can discuss there feel free to text me any idea's as wel. I don't have SCV unfortunately or else I'd help you guys out and use Natsu but I'll see. Is this tournament going to have prizes? And if so how much / how many players per team are we looking at here? Others may contribute as you see fit. Or feel free to msg me your ideas via FSD, Facebook (Alex Donalds) or my cell. 646 462 0302.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm thinking about things in how this should maybe be planned out. Are you going to the casuals this saturday at Alvins? If so we can discuss there feel free to text me any idea's as wel. I don't have SCV unfortunately or else I'd help you guys out and use Natsu but I'll see. Is this tournament going to have prizes? And if so how much / how many players per team are we looking at here? Others may contribute as you see fit. Or feel free to msg me your ideas via FSD, Facebook (Alex Donalds) or my cell. 646 462 0302.

Hmm... I think we'll need at least 8 people to participate. Before I can propose a DOA Ultimate Gamer, we need to ensure that the players involved would show up to casuals regularly. In essence, NeoRussell, needs to see that the community is being supported consistently. What that entails is deciding on a day that we can all get together on a weekly basis and run casuals. Also, Alex, if you could help out with SCV that would be wonderful (I'd gladly coach your Natsu to her rightful place at the top!)

Prizes could range anywhere from T-shirts, to trophies to Fight Sticks depending on how much support is driven up.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Just giving a heads up that there's a tournament on April 7th (This Sunday) @ AnC. I strongly advise that all TO players attend!

HoodsXx

I'll er... See if I can come. :x Low on funds and w/o a job even more so. :/ Casuals are Monday's and Wednesday's right? -What time?-

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I just got back from Northern Battles #4 at AnC earlier and signed up for DOA5 but no one else was there. Have the T.O. DOA players discontinued playing the game? I had to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 instead.

HoodsXx

I just got back from Northern Battles #4 at AnC earlier and signed up for DOA5 but no one else was there. Have the T.O. DOA players discontinued playing the game? I had to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 instead.
Exams are coming up fr people in college / Uni. So most people don't have time to make it out probably. As for me I really nees a job if I want to compete. Till then I won't be competing. So hopefully I get one soon. Sorry about that Gary.

HoodsXx

So I don't know how many people are still active in the community but I'll take this chance to see how this goes. So pretty much my parents are going on vaca for about a week which means free house. So I was thinking if anybody is willing to come out I'd be down for having causals at my place. I don't have a small tv unfortunately and only got 2 ps3 controllers. If anybody else wants to bring xbox stuff etc feel free to do so. I have a 360 as well as tw controllers but no DOA so you'd have to bring your own. I'm willing to do this on Wednesday Thursday or Friday around 2:30-3:00 till bout 11:00 latest. My address is 3140 Fifth Line West Unit 2. If you're coming from the 403 exit off at Erin Mills Parkway and make a left to head towards Fifth Line you'll see a convience store called Giant Tiger if you passed it you went too far. Make a right when you reach that intersection then make a left to get onto the street I am on. I am the second house on your right. There's free parking in the back or you can park at the plaza just up the road from me. To contact me my number is 647 462 0302. I have a dog so if anyone is allegic let me know and I'll put her away.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD