Wall of Shame

Chapstick

I wouldn't call people sensitive since you also give the same reaction whenever you complain in the status or threads about the online randoms giving you dasboot.
tumblr_n00kq0YQzb1spdl8fo2_250.gif

I ran into this guy before and he full on pretended to be married to and living with Kasumi and their children if I’m thinking of the right person

Last night he was cheating on her with Kokoro in that gross plaid swimsuit

Kyo

tumblr_n00kq0YQzb1spdl8fo2_250.gif

I ran into this guy before and he full on pretended to be married to and living with Kasumi and their children if I’m thinking of the right person

Last night he was cheating on her with Kokoro in that gross plaid swimsuit

Then why did you join the lobby when you probably knew he was going to do it regardless? If it was a joke then it's a terrible joke because you could of just pointed out his/her reason of kicking or their actions which you explained to me in my last reply which could of been hilarious and almost made sense, but instead you made yourself look like a joke by only pointed out that he/she kicked you when you didn't even get a chance to play with no explanation at all except most people are sensitive about their fashion.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Then why did you join the lobby when you probably knew he was going to do it regardless? If it was a joke then it's a terrible joke because you could of just pointed out his/her reason of kicking or their actions which you explained to me in my last reply which could of been hilarious and almost made sense, but instead you made yourself look like a joke by only pointed out that he/she kicked you when you didn't even get a chance to play with no explanation at all except most people are sensitive about their fashion.
latest

If he says it’s a joke then it’s a joke.

Chapstick

Then why did you join the lobby when you probably knew he was going to do it regardless? If it was a joke then it's a terrible joke because you could of just pointed out his/her reason of kicking or their actions which you explained to me in my last reply which could of been hilarious and almost made sense, but instead you only pointed out that he/she kicked you when you didn't even get a chance to play with no explanation at all except most people are sensitive about their fashion.
You think I would have joined a lobby I knew I’d just get kicked from lol

I didn’t realize who it was til he kicked me & I went to send him that pic of ben affleck smoking (you probably know the one since it was one of my statuses you mentioned before) and saw his avatar. Last time I interacted with this guy was like 3 months ago.

As for it being a terrible joke I found me saying “a beige plaid swimsuit how about that” and “the host kicked you out of the lobby” on the same screen to be funny, sorry you didn’t like it

Brute

Standard Donor
Then why did you join the lobby when you probably knew he was going to do it regardless?
Why did he join the lobby when there was a decent chance he'd be kicked? Maybe you've found the mythical abundance of servers where that's not the case, but that's pretty much every public lobby on PS4 nowadays. Sometimes you recognize lame people, sometimes they're all just lame people and you have to cross your fingers and hope to get lucky.

If it was a joke then it's a terrible joke because you could of just pointed out his/her reason of kicking or their actions which you explained to me in my last reply which could of been hilarious and almost made sense, but instead you made yourself look like a joke by only pointed out that he/she kicked you when you didn't even get a chance to play with no explanation at all except most people are sensitive about their fashion.
Because this is the "Wall of Shame." If someone does something petty, like boot you from a lobby after you make a comment about an in-game costume, it's shameful, and goes here. It doesn't require the full story to be "a joke" nor to be amusing.

I wouldn't call people sensitive since you also give the same reaction whenever you complain in the status or threads about the online randoms giving you dasboot.
How dare he be quippy in response to being kicked from lobbies all the time for stupid reasons (or no reason at all)? He must be really sensitive.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not sure if this was the place to share this but someone must not like me XD. I saw this on YT awhile ago, I was searching my name a while ago since I wanted to see if my channel wasn't cloned or had any videos stolen and I came across this video of someone "showing my face". The title speaks for itself XD:

First of all I'm not white, and second does anyone know who he is? XD

Also this is what the video description was lol:

"He is nothing more than an ugly, feminine virgin who must die!"

I looked up the Frank guy's Google plus to see if it was someone I knew like Alcyone or Kyo or someone else I know who doesn't like me and it literally jumbled my brain >.> His channel is also terrifying, he made a video saying "RyonaFags" need to get lynched complete with an actual pic with lynching and he thinks SFM and other video makers should be shot dead. This guy has something wrong with him and I feel pity for whoever he/she is

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not sure if this was the place to share this but someone must not like me XD. I saw this on YT awhile ago, I was searching my name a while ago since I wanted to see if my channel wasn't cloned or had any videos stolen and I came across this video of someone "showing my face". The title speaks for itself XD:

First of all I'm not white, and second does anyone know who he is? XD

Also this is what the video description was lol:

"He is nothing more than an ugly, feminine virgin who must die!"

I looked up the Frank guy's Google plus to see if it was someone I knew like Alcyone or Kyo or someone else I know who doesn't like me and it literally jumbled my brain >.> His channel is also terrifying, he made a video saying "RyonaFags" need to get lynched complete with an actual pic with lynching and he thinks SFM and other video makers should be shot dead. This guy has something wrong with him and I feel pity for whoever he/she is
At first I thought of wazaaa but he’s not that pitiful, so idk who that is, I copied the text and put it on google translate and it’s polish, do you know someone who’s polish ? It says you’re a ugly virgin who must die. That’s what I got from the translation

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At first I thought of wazaaa but he’s not that pitiful, so idk who that is, I copied the text and put it on google translate and it’s polish, do you know someone who’s polish ? It says you’re a ugly virgin who must die. That’s what I got from the translation
I don't which is why I'm confused... I'm not offended by it, I'm more scared than anything since the guy seems ok with lynching and other dark stuff, I just hope I never meet him face to face >.>

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor
Those comments that were made by accounts that appear to be me or @ZakkuRye were actually made by a person named HallowedEssence, an online random player that has multiple youtube accounts and probably a personality disorder. These comments were not made by myself or Zakkurye.

Please refer to this video to clear up this misunderstanding.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Those comments that were made by accounts that appear to be me or @ZakkuRye were actually made by a person named HallowedEssence, an online random player that has multiple youtube accounts and probably a personality disorder. These comments were not made by myself or Zakkurye.

Like I said it’s just pitiful and childish, I already had a feeling it wasn’t you since you would never say stuff like “Jrow let’s compare dick sizes”

Bacaww

HallowedEssence? That wanna be #1 Rachel?

T..J. Bernard

22281624_1687201021299829_8649633347193623652_n.jpg

22279930_1687201034633161_4878840322340154545_n.jpg

22279924_1687201037966494_4639949876632385271_n.jpg

22365222_1687201041299827_4290926802502897506_n.jpg

22310503_1687201104633154_172567523000285942_n.jpg

If anyone see's this dude and doesn't see subscribers or any video's know that it isn't me. I reported it and hopefully Youtube does something about this.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
22281624_1687201021299829_8649633347193623652_n.jpg

22279930_1687201034633161_4878840322340154545_n.jpg

22279924_1687201037966494_4639949876632385271_n.jpg

22365222_1687201041299827_4290926802502897506_n.jpg

22310503_1687201104633154_172567523000285942_n.jpg

If anyone see's this dude and doesn't see subscribers or any video's know that it isn't me. I reported it and hopefully Youtube does something about this.
No one really looks at your channel anyway, jk. I don’t think anyone would copy your YT channel since you’re not as known as them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No one really looks at your channel anyway, jk. I don’t think anyone would copy your YT channel since you’re not as known as them.
They can still steal content, especially if you have alot of views and likes on certain videos. As long as you have a channel, you're as likely to be copied as well as long as you have content

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD