Wall of Shame

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
My day can't get any better. So I was in a lobby playing a few tag matches, until there was a guy who was mashing like hell with Alpha-152 and Ryu. I got quite annoyed and used Nyotengu and Ayane. Then everytime when I got him into a critical stun I did H+K Hiten no mai PP everytime on alpha. He was whining like a bitch so I started to taunt "loser" with Ayane and laughing with Nyotengu. Well I did that the whole match and near the end of the match he started crying that he can't hit me. So I finished the fight quickly and he Cried and RAGEQUIT, I couldn't stop laughing he literally made my day. Ohh by the way, he had his mic on so I heard him cry.
You take pleasure in making other people cry? That is seriously messed up.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Sometimes lol but this wasn't a little kid I was talking about this was a grown man
That's still messed up.

The only person who should take pleasure in seeing a grown man cry is a do---

Actually, forget what I said. Your ears are to young for such language.

Dark-truth

That's still messed up.

The only person who should take pleasure in seeing a grown man cry is a do---

Actually, forget what I said. Your ears are to young for such language.
I am 18 years old XD what do you mean "too young" and I felt bad but I just died of laughter because I actually heard him cry I was like wtf why are you crying because you lost

Soaring Zero

My favorite thing is getting called a turtler for knowing how to properly utilize my block button. Like im supposed to just let you hit me and pay no mind to defense at all. The mindsets of some of the people who play this game online amaze me.

Argentus

My favorite thing is getting called a turtler for knowing how to properly utilize my block button. Like im supposed to just let you hit me and pay no mind to defense at all. The mindsets of some of the people who play this game online amaze me.
Lol I've had that. The guy would run back and I'm pretty stationary in fighters, bait and punish. He would start trying to mock me going "turtle turtle turtle" I'm just all dude I'm not gone a chase you around come over here if you wanna fight me lol.

But I've recently got a few folks on ps3 lobbies who kick me on sight now because they always get their Mids held to mount tackle and claim I'm "spamming grabs and the same setups" and in just like....and you're not? XD. I'm literally only able to constantly hold your mids so reliably because you always try to spam the same juggles.

But its still unfortu ate because those are the only lobbies I ever see on ps3 so I'm running out of lobbies to join

Dark-truth

Lol I've had that. The guy would run back and I'm pretty stationary in fighters, bait and punish. He would start trying to mock me going "turtle turtle turtle" I'm just all dude I'm not gone a chase you around come over here if you wanna fight me lol.

But I've recently got a few folks on ps3 lobbies who kick me on sight now because they always get their Mids held to mount tackle and claim I'm "spamming grabs and the same setups" and in just like....and you're not? XD. I'm literally only able to constantly hold your mids so reliably because you always try to spam the same juggles.

But its still unfortu ate because those are the only lobbies I ever see on ps3 so I'm running out of lobbies to join
Hmm argentus I'm on PS3 we can play if you like

xMiss_Ellax

So I was playing in an online lobby with my usual friends today, having a fun tournament. My friend switched hosts to a-luque and he immediately kicked me. I thought a-luque was supposed to be a pretty cool guy. I was playing normally - sorry I'm not pro enough to play in an online casual lobby or something?

I won't mention other names but there were one or two other players in the lobby who were getting really salty over the character Kasumi and basically putting me down for picking her, even though I find her boring to play I'm best with her, and I was just getting slandered with hate today. Admittedly I did send an angry message to @Crazy_Chin_Guy once but we're super cool with each other now. I come on the game to have fun. What the hell happened? So off putting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 18.12.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 18.12.28.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:

xMiss_Ellax

Welcome to 90% of PSN randoms....

"too much grab and camp" lol whut? throw punishing and spacing is a bad thing? here was me thinking that's how DOA was meant to be played :rolleyes:

What's technical play then? see who mashes the hardest?

Haha, glad you understand! I was just a little surprised that a-luque sent me that message because he's friendly with a lot of people I know and we've seen each other around a fair bit online in mutual friends lobbies. I quite admired his Ein actually. Well now I guess I know he thinks I'm a n00b who is unworthy to be in the same lobby as him lol. Bai then.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Haha, glad you understand! I was just a little surprised that a-luque sent me that message because he's friendly with a lot of people I know and we've seen each other around a fair bit online in mutual friends lobbies. I quite admired his Ein actually. Well now I guess I know he thinks I'm a n00b who is unworthy to be in the same lobby as him lol. Bai then.
The fact he plays Ein makes that message even dumber... since you know, spacing and throw/whiff punishment is HOW YOU WIN WITH HIM?

whiterobes

*facepalm*

Wat. "We don't punish in friend's lobby." Um? No. The equivalent to this is like saying, "We let our friends walk all over us with their disadvantage/we let our friends get away with absolute bullshit."

In my friends' lobbies, punishing is always a good practice that's never looked down on. We all are always striving to get better and by punishing, we break those really bad habits we may have. I'll even tell my friends what I'm 'getting away with' so they can know how to deal with it next time they see it. We all do that with each other. :] GOOD casual/friendly habits ftw.

xMiss_Ellax

Wat. "We don't punish in friend's lobby." Um? No. The equivalent to this is like saying, "We let our friends walk all over us with their disadvantage/we let our friends get away with absolute bullshit."

In my friends' lobbies, punishing is always a good practice that's never looked down on. We all are always striving to get better and by punishing, we break those really bad habits we may have. I'll even tell my friends what I'm 'getting away with' so they can know how to deal with it next time they see it. We all do that with each other. :] GOOD casual/friendly habits ftw.

100%. Honestly thought he was trolling me for a minute it was that silly to say haha. "We don't punish in friends lobbies" "We want nice technical game play" Lol. He was throw punishing in the lobby too so I was like.. Duh Fuh.

Dark-truth

So I was playing in an online lobby with my usual friends today, having a fun tournament. My friend switched hosts to a-luque and he immediately kicked me. I thought a-luque was supposed to be a pretty cool guy. I was playing normally - sorry I'm not pro enough to play in an online casual lobby or something?

I won't mention other names but there were one or two other players in the lobby who were getting really salty over the character Kasumi and basically putting me down for picking her, even though I find her boring to play I'm best with her, and I was just getting slandered with hate today. Admittedly I did send an angry message to @Crazy_Chin_Guy once but we're super cool with each other now. I come on the game to have fun. What the hell happened? So off putting.
Girl, why do you worry about online people to begin with ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD