Wall of Shame

Bacaww

PS_Messages_20171228_010529.jpg
PS_Messages_20171228_010545.jpg
PS_Messages_20171228_010556.jpg
PS_Messages_20171228_010609.jpg

Funny part is that I wasnt even tryharding, basic mix-ups can get the online peeps crying

Onryoki

Standard Donor
7EB58B4F-1BF6-49F7-B42B-F44F67718ACE.jpeg

65C74BFF-0A33-4719-9BFE-9C9315C2061B.jpeg

I don't get why people express their effort into percentages, like how can you try 50% or in his case 60% ? Like do you calculate it or something?

Tenro

i don't do this kind of shit but i'll say it frankly this time . the guys in king anubis's post play this game literally every day 24 hrs but are still :rolleyes: . don't even know what to make of this fact .

Bacaww

i don't do this kind of shit but i'll say it frankly this time . the guys in king anubis's post play this game literally every day 24 hrs but are still :rolleyes: . don't even know what to make of this fact .
Theyre not all bad, they just have a huge ego

Brute

Standard Donor
I rarely play these days, but every time I do, I invariably meet people who must wish to see this thread necro'd.

Played against this guy named DvorahSiren22 who literally wouldn't stop crying over mic for even a second about how "gay" and "cheap" I was as Hayabusa. It started before he even played me, so when he got up in rotation, I picked Leon and flattened his ass EZ. He, of course, continued to cry, still insisting that I was cheating and a homosexual. In addition to his mic addiction, he also spammed the chat log with similar sentiments, which I transcribed below (verbatim):

Code:
evilcupcake2500: No way
MySpecialKiller: ???
evilcupcake2500: That haybusa on steroids
MySpecialKiller: No he on crack -_-
evilcupcake2500: Im new anyway
evilcupcake2500: Put that haybusa in the cage
DvorahSiren22: Gayabusa
evilcupcake2500: I dont want to see him
DvorahSiren22: Cheap ass character
DvorahSiren22: And this dude use him everytime?
zebrafam: I did alright im proud of that
MySpecialKiller: Hey siren u been ok?
DvorahSiren22: Yeah im cool
MySpecialKiller: Party up?
DvorahSiren22: This is crap
DvorahSiren22: If i lose to unhung pen is im making
DvorahSiren22: New lobby
evilcupcake2500: Cry -**** bleed-
MySpecialKiller: -pets head-

Bacaww

I rarely play these days, but every time I do, I invariably meet people who must wish to see this thread necro'd.

Played against this guy named DvorahSiren22 who literally wouldn't stop crying over mic for even a second about how "gay" and "cheap" I was as Hayabusa. It started before he even played me, so when he got up in rotation, I picked Leon and flattened his ass EZ. He, of course, continued to cry, still insisting that I was cheating and a homosexual. In addition to his mic addiction, he also spammed the chat log with similar sentiments, which I transcribed below (verbatim):

Code:
evilcupcake2500: No way
MySpecialKiller: ???
evilcupcake2500: That haybusa on steroids
MySpecialKiller: No he on crack -_-
evilcupcake2500: Im new anyway
evilcupcake2500: Put that haybusa in the cage
DvorahSiren22: Gayabusa
evilcupcake2500: I dont want to see him
DvorahSiren22: Cheap ass character
DvorahSiren22: And this dude use him everytime?
zebrafam: I did alright im proud of that
MySpecialKiller: Hey siren u been ok?
DvorahSiren22: Yeah im cool
MySpecialKiller: Party up?
DvorahSiren22: This is crap
DvorahSiren22: If i lose to unhung pen is im making
DvorahSiren22: New lobby
evilcupcake2500: Cry -**** bleed-
MySpecialKiller: -pets head-
God bless.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

My second day returning to DOA and I already stumbled across one of the biggest idiots around. She left and didn't gave an answer to my question. View attachment 24735
Ugh flashbacks to my irl friends who kept screaming at me 'GIVE ME A CHANCE!' when playing against me but refusing to learn the game.

Even better, I was just as new to the game as they were lmao.

But yeah, I stay away from lobbies. I just do ranked matches they're more chill imo. Plus my connection gets me kicked from lobbies rip

Onryoki

Standard Donor
This reminds me of an event I had like 3 days ago. I had a friend in my PSN lis whose name is “Fredolocz” he decided to “troll” by being very annoying on the mic and the chat box. At a certain point I became annoyed and told him to shut up, then we had a small argument and he deleted me because according to him I play like I get paid. After when he deleted me I saw that he changed his bio in his profile to “If you are reading this, stop being a try hard and play the game for fun”

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This reminds me of an event I had like 3 days ago. I had a friend in my PSN lis whose name is “Fredolocz” he decided to “troll” by being very annoying on the mic and the chat box.
I remember him. He's a hypocrite, but I'll get back to that in a minute.

At a certain point I became annoyed and told him to shut up, then we had a small argument and he deleted me because according to him I play like I get paid. After when he deleted me I saw that he changed his bio in his profile to “If you are reading this, stop being a try hard and play the game for fun”
He's never acted this way around known players or people he thinks are known players. Possibly because he's under the assumption that most of the popular players are sponsored. Man, I wish I was there.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I remember him. He's a hypocrite, but I'll get back to that in a minute.

He's never acted this way around known players or people he thinks are known players. Possibly because he's under the assumption that most of the popular players are sponsored. Man, I wish I was there.
It was more in a sense of “You always play so serious and don’t have fun” which is BS. I’m not a pro but I’m definitely not a bad player.

Bacaww

At first I wasnt planning to post this but things happened, I tend to call these kind of people frame elitists

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180531_081825.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180531_081825.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 278
  • PS_Messages_20180531_081834.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180531_081834.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 257
  • PS_Messages_20180531_081854.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180531_081854.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 232
  • PS_Messages_20180531_081913.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180531_081913.jpg