Wall of Shame

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
A Honoka player sent me this last night. And yea that is my real name.

56161384_2323573954542681_1267643594366255104_o.jpg

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Here I confess my sins for my first Kokoro match as Ayane
The Kokoro was winning, and was very solid. Felt like he'd been playing for a while.
We're both 2-2. I decided to 44 66k him to death.
taxman my dude i apologise heavily.

(i doubt i'll have any funny message stories, i have it set to friends only lol. although i vaguely remember someone messaging me 'press b' (i was on xbox at the time) and no other context. was confused.)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I wish people would do this to me... maybe it's because I put "Good Evening" and "Nice to meet you" as my emblems before the fight.

Kuga

I have no idea how to avoid it. I can be perfectly polite, fight under any type of condition, and there will always be people who get pissed off for no good reason.
Some people just dont want to git gud so they like to justify their defeat by putting blame for their incompetence on you. You just have luck to run into these people.

jonosono

Standard Donor
I can't tell if this person was trying bait, but they did it all wrong.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190429-014813_PS Messages.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190429-014813_PS Messages.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 231
  • SmartSelect_20190429-014903_PS Messages.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190429-014903_PS Messages.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 224

Raansu

So he knew you played doa5 and that you didn't play Brad in 5, but failed to realize neither of the characters you played the most in 5 are MIA in 6 lol....Heaven forbid you go back to your old main when your most played characters in 5 are no longer available 6.

jonosono

Standard Donor
Idk. I thought when they said I was a ghost they missed me playing DOA 5 and thought I'm a newcomer to the series.

Edit - if this how we treat newcomers, it's no surprise our community isn't growing.

Raansu

Idk. I thought when they said I was a ghost they missed me playing DOA 5 and thought I'm a newcomer to the series.

Edit - if this how we treat newcomers, it's no surprise our community isn't growing.

The mentioning of Brad and "go back to xbox" suggests he's seen you on doa5 and probably got his ass kicked there too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD