Wall of Shame

Ninoasker

A LOT of Europeans (especially French) are either childish, stupid, salty or cocky
This is so on point it hurts lmaoo, literally every single time I encounter a French gamer in any online game, they’re usually toxic as all fuck. French, Italian and Portuguese players usually are so annoying and at the minimum they feel threatened by you whether is because you’re winning or, in team games, you won’t do what they demand you to do, they quickly make use of their native curse words to flame you, and its even worse when there is 2 or more of them playing together. At least that was like 80% of my matches with them in all these years I’ve been playing games online, especially MOBAs.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
This is high-level play. I want more. That Zack is especially good. That was easily the most entertaining 6 match I've ever seen.

I feel like this doesn't really need an explanation as it is quite obvious what happened. Teabagging, spamming the same string online (i.e. lag tactic) and wasting meter on purpose. After the end of the set he also said ''ez'' in the in-game lobby chat, further proving his toxicity. This is not something that can be seen as 'messing around'. It's pure disrespect.
This is scrub talk.

Last edited:

Coolcatn1kk1

Acting toxic in general doesn't really tunnel into the PTW bible, unless its done deliberately to make your opponent play worse. Considering he was going so far as to waste meter I'd say he was just being an asshole.

He has done this before, not on me but I was watching a stream from a tourney in France and he also did it there. No respect at all.

Hold_Junkie93

Damn, Dan would be proud right now. So, people are beefing over this? What's going on? Ya'll got nothing better to put on blast? Like legit, I'm curious. Then again, I'm American, do I belong here? I embrace trolly, spammy play if it works. It's just funny. Ya'll play how you want online. That's just the nature of it. DoA6 is a running gag at this point, so, it seemed to me anything goes. I guess it's different for DoA because of the stun system. So, it some cases, there's no need to play spammy/trolly (Minus the meter thing) unlike other games in which you sometimes have to play a particular way to establish a mind game. Hell, Mai in DoA kinda rides that train because she needs to.

Last edited:

Coolcatn1kk1

Damn, Dan would be proud right now. So, people are beefing over this? What's going on? Ya'll got nothing better to put on blast? Like legit, I'm curious. Then again, I'm American, do I belong here? I embrace trolly, spammy play if it works. It's just funny. Ya'll play how you want online. That's just the nature of it. DoA6 is a running gag at this point, so, it seemed to me anything goes. I guess it's different for DoA because of the stun system. So, it some cases, there's no need to play spammy/trolly (Minus the meter thing) unlike other games in which you sometimes have to play a particular way to establish a mind game. Hell, Mai in DoA kinda rides that train because she needs to.

the fun fact is, this was not just online it was a tourney! If you play disrespectful against me you deserve to be here? You don't know what situation I have with this guy. So who are you to judge if it's funny or not? And yes I beef about this, I just want to show how much of a dick he is. Can you blame me? It was not "trolly" this had personal reason towards me.

Hold_Junkie93

the fun fact is, this was not just online it was a tourney! If you play disrespectful against me you deserve to be here? You don't know what situation I have with this guy. So who are you to judge if it's funny or not? And yes I beef about this, I just want to show how much of a dick he is. Can you blame me? It was not "trolly" this had personal reason towards me.
That's why I asked if there was more to it. Yeah, thats crazy. So, he called you out your name? I'll beat him up with you, holmes.

Coolcatn1kk1

That's why I asked if there was more to it. Yeah, thats crazy. So, he called you out your name? I'll beat him up with you, holmes.

I've known him in real life sadly, me and @kingjaimy were first "friends" with him and it just got worse and worse. He was the best, no one could play like him. Just really cocky and calling out Jaimy through the internet. When we saw him offline again he kept avoiding us and didn't dare to say anything. Just hate people like that.

Hold_Junkie93

I've known him in real life sadly, me and @kingjaimy were first "friends" with him and it just got worse and worse. He was the best, no one could play like him. Just really cocky and calling out Jaimy through the internet. When we saw him offline again he kept avoiding us and didn't dare to say anything. Just hate people like that.
He either thinks little of you guys or he's a chicken knowing most likely that ya'll had his number next time offline. Probably wants to hide behind lag.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
That's not what I said. Pretty sure I said to stop putting fucking words in my mouth though.

You took a quote and said it was scrub talk. He's putting two and two together, as any normal person would do. If he misunderstands that he's only talking like a scrub instead of being a scrub, you might forgive the minimal difference of interpretation between your own words intent and what was heard, rather than blasting him a second time for seemingly no reason. Chill.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD