Weirdest Online Moments

Chapstick

Added four more to my kicked list, the PS3 players love kicking even more than the PS4 players. There was a fifth person that kicked me but it was literally in the middle of me fighting someone and so the other person got a free win. Didn't know who the host was. The new ones-

Xbox360cravier <- host of a lobby called "chill out lobby," got salty af
Taezuya
leek-leel2 <- kicked me right before it was my turn to fight
Lee_1520 <- this one lost to me then kicked me after he won

I guess I'll release my "people that have kicked me" list because it keeps happening and I'm getting salty over it. Started making this list about halfway into 5U if I remember correctly and at least five are missing from the list. 3/4ths of these are from just entering lobbies. Enter, get kicked by stranger I've never seen before

quaksterz21
Miss_Pink_Bunny
Whitetiger54619
oThe_Super_Ninja
Killerswagg
xLonely_Ghostx
Dynasty021
IrishKorean_4-18
Step_Live
Traflagar
Speedking125
BLKthunda1220
SNIPERRELOAD3-_
funbox321
o--EagleClaw--o
BLKthunda1220 again

Edit-
Xbox360Cravier
Taezuya
leek-leel2
Lee_1520

Some may look familiar ;) Will update this post as time goes on

I Kick for a reason; Lag, To Make Space For Friends, Lack Of Skill That Throws Off The Fun, A Friend In The Party Says To Boot, Or My Favorite Reason- RUDE PEOPLE.
Don't take it personal.

SoftCabbage

^ LOL the person is here.

I hate people whose skill is too high and he's beating everyone in the room mercilessly more than meeting laggy players.

I mean, really. I don't understand where's the fun of mowing down enemy that is out of your level. Besides, you're there to just being a rusty nail in a playground a.k.a do nothing good other than ruining other players' fun. There's no pride from defeating people who are out of their league.

I hate people whose skill is too high and he's beating everyone in the room mercilessly more than meeting laggy players.

I mean, really. I don't understand where's the fun of mowing down enemy that is out of your level. Besides, you're there to just being a rusty nail in a playground a.k.a do nothing good other than ruining other players' fun. There's no pride from defeating people who are out of their league.

but you see you can never win. ive made rooms and look and its filed with LRs just wanting to play-and i get that. but when the skill difference is that im murdering them or they're flailing to hold on it gets annoying and to the other players in the room who are a bit better. then once you kick them youre the big bad guy they say is a "jerk", "try hard" wtf?

Pictured Mind

To me it depends if I know them. I play with people who are a lot better than me and people who are a lot worse than me. Because we're all friends it doesn't matter at all.

SoftCabbage

but you see you can never win. ive made rooms and look and its filed with LRs just wanting to play-and i get that. but when the skill difference is that im murdering them or they're flailing to hold on it gets annoying and to the other players in the room who are a bit better. then once you kick them youre the big bad guy they say is a "jerk", "try hard" wtf?

If you created a room and noobs join in, then they lost, then still persisting to win over you, then pretty much it's their own dumbass fault.

To me it depends if I know them. I play with people who are a lot better than me and people who are a lot worse than me. Because we're all friends it doesn't matter at all.

When I play with my friend, for whatever reason he's always get KO-ed in no time when I use Mila. That's no fun for me and for him. So when I fight him, I always use other characters to give him a chance to win while also give me a chance to learn about other characters.

It's Win-Win. Everyone have fun. Everyone go home happy.

If you created a room and noobs join in, then they lost, then still persisting to win over you, then pretty much it's their own dumbass fault.

When I play with my friend, for whatever reason he's always get KO-ed in no time when I use Mila. That's no fun for me and for him. So when I fight him, I always use other characters to give him a chance to win while also give me a chance to learn about other characters.

It's Win-Win. Everyone have fun. Everyone go home happy.

theres people i like to play for the challange who i havent beat yet so cant call them dumb. fighters i respect. but if your you join a random room and complaining just clear it.

Chapstick

I Kick for a reason; Lag, To Make Space For Friends, Lack Of Skill That Throws Off The Fun, A Friend In The Party Says To Boot, Or My Favorite Reason- RUDE PEOPLE.
Don't take it personal.
1) I think I was 4 or 5 with you I remember because it's so hard to find online
2) there was plenty of room
3) I've never fought you because both times you kicked me as soon as I joined making it hard to believe a friend said secretly to over skype/a text/etc to kick me so quickly
4) I've never said a word to you OR fought you so I've never had a chance to be rude to you

When you look at my list can you see that it starts to get annoying after a point? Especially when a lot of these are instakicks without me even getting to play?

Also- some of the best fighters I know are LR's. Not everyone plays ranked because it's so shitty. I'm only F+ from getting that trophy for throwdowns otherwise I wouldn't touch ranked with a 20 foot pole

3) I've never fought you because both times you kicked me as soon as I joined making it hard to believe a friend said secretly to over skype/a text/etc to kick me so quickly
4) I've never said a word to you OR fought you so I've never had a chance to be rude to you

When you look at my list can you see that it starts to get annoying after a point? Especially when a lot of these are instakicks without me even getting to play?

I don't remember you yo just believe if I kicked you it was one of those. You might have been red to me and im in a party and friend says to kick. Why would someone from Skype tell me to kick you? Don't be butt hurt

Chapstick

I don't remember you yo just believe if I kicked you it was one of those. You might have been red to me and im in a party and friend says to kick. Why would someone from Skype tell me to kick you? Don't be butt hurt
I wouldn't have been red if you were blue to me. It doesn't work like that, what I see is what you see. I regularly fight people I have added on skype and talk to them inbetween fights with each other. I bring it up because I heard on no mic and didn't see in the chatbox "kick this person that just joined"

Also- some of the best fighters I know are LR's. Not everyone plays ranked because it's so shitty. I'm only F+ from getting that trophy for throwdowns otherwise I wouldn't touch ranked with a 20 foot pole
I wouldn't have been red if you were blue to me. It doesn't work like that, what I see is what you see. I regularly fight people I have added on skype and talk to them inbetween fights with each other. I bring it up because I heard on no mic and didn't see in the chatbox "kick this person that just joined"

Ok well feel free to sulk. Kicks happen for a reason. You didnt get kicked for 0 reason. Simple as that.

Chapstick

Ok well feel free to sulk. Kicks happen for a reason. You didnt get kicked for 0 reason. Simple as that.
And as I explained nothing you said applied to my kicking except possibly "making room for friends" but I recall there being room. I can only assume it was "oh a low rank *kicks*" since you mentioned rank.
Sometimes I search my own name to debate hearsay, as well.
See this is what I thought was going on because he just joined today

SoftCabbage

I agree though. You really can't judge someone from their rank anymore. How many rank resets have we got now? I've seen lots of real badass in LR rank.

And as I explained nothing you said applied to my kicking except possibly "making room for friends" but I recall there being room. I can only assume it was "oh a low rank *kicks*" since you mentioned rank.

See this is what I thought was going on because he just joined today

Well sorry you felt a type of way but there was definitely a reason. Idk what your gamer tag is.

Well sorry you felt a type of way but there was definitely a reason. Idk what your gamer tag is.

Not just rank I look at the fight To win ratio personally. I have friends of different skill level .

Brute

Standard Donor
Not just rank I look at the fight To win ratio personally. I have friends of different skill level .
So you think that people who frequently fight easy opponents to get a high win ratio are better than players with lower win ratios because they frequently play with tougher competition? Cool.

BTW, try to avoid double-posting with the edit button when possible.

I agree though. You really can't judge someone from their rank anymore. How many rank resets have we got now? I've seen lots of real badass in LR rank.
Definitely. Winning a match doesn't equal a good player either. There are many high ranks that arent that good. Fight Ratio is best way to get an idea. I always look at it for meeting new people

So you think that people with high win ratios (because they play against easier opponents) are better than players with low win ratios (because they frequently play with tougher competition)? Cool.

BTW, try to avoid double-posting with the edit button when possible.

You cant assume how people have got their wins. But win ratios give you an idea of a persons skill. Hello? No one believes in educated conclusions anymore? Doesn't make it 100% percent right but it usually works. And of course every person is different. If you fought 500 times and won 20 its safe to assume you're a beginner.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD