Weirdest Online Moments

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I remember in DOA4 I decided to go as Tengu and Ayane as a tag online. This guy was choosing Hayabusa and Ayane, and then in the mic he said "o shit he's choosing tengu" and changed his Ayane to Tengu I was ROLLING

I don't actually remember if I already posted that I'm kinda half asleep here^

Chapstick

I guess I'll release my "people that have kicked me" list because it keeps happening and I'm getting salty over it. Started making this list about halfway into 5U if I remember correctly and at least five are missing from the list. 3/4ths of these are from just entering lobbies. Enter, get kicked by stranger I've never seen before

quaksterz21
Miss_Pink_Bunny
Whitetiger54619
oThe_Super_Ninja
Killerswagg
xLonely_Ghostx
Dynasty021
IrishKorean_4-18
Step_Live
Traflagar
Speedking125
BLKthunda1220
SNIPERRELOAD3-_
funbox321
o--EagleClaw--o
BLKthunda1220 again

Edit-
Xbox360Cravier
Taezuya
leek-leel2
Lee_1520

Some may look familiar ;) Will update this post as time goes on

Last edited:

Darkslay

I guess I'll release my "people that have kicked me" list because it keeps happening and I'm getting salty over it. Started making this list about halfway into 5U if I remember correctly and at least five are missing from the list. 3/4ths of these are from just entering lobbies. Enter, get kicked by stranger I've never seen before

quaksterz21
Miss_Pink_Bunny
Whitetiger54619
oThe_Super_Ninja
Killerswagg
xLonely_Ghostx
Dynasty021
IrishKorean_4-18
Step_Live
Traflagar
Speedking125
BLKthunda1220
SNIPERRELOAD3-_
funbox321
o--EagleClaw--o
BLKthunda1220 again

I know 3 people in that list, which makes it that much more interesting lol.

Last edited:

Chapstick

At least two are FSD members. I want to know what the mentality behind this is:

Person: *joins and has 4/5 bars with host*
Host they've never met: *quits to the lobby after the current fight*
-a few seconds pass which I assume means they're checking the profile-
Host: *kicks*

I asked Step in this very thread why he kicked me as soon as I joined his lobby and he said it was because he was mad at people that were there before me :/

Brute

Standard Donor
Consider it a blessing in disguise. Fighting step_live is always a lagfest anyway.

135593_340.jpg

KING JAIMY

At least two are FSD members. I want to know what the mentality behind this is:

Person: *joins and has 4/5 bars with host*
Host they've never met: *quits to the lobby after the current fight*
-a few seconds pass which I assume means they're checking the profile-
Host: *kicks*

I asked Step in this very thread why he kicked me as soon as I joined his lobby and he said it was because he was mad at people that were there before me :/
It's very simple. They just don't want to get bodied again. Some people who kick others out of lobbies (but not all) care about their W/L ratio, too.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I played online in a public lobby a few days ago, and actually got compliments about how I played from random players that would otherwise give me that vibe that they kick players who juggle, spam, or mash... and it ultimately led to me telling them about this site. Hopefully they'll join.

But the weirdest part was that they didn't seem to be sarcastic about their compliments. Usually it's followed up with insults.

Kyo

quaksterz21
Miss_Pink_Bunny
Whitetiger54619
oThe_Super_Ninja
Killerswagg
xLonely_Ghostx
Dynasty021
IrishKorean_4-18
Step_Live
Traflagar
Speedking125
BLKthunda1220
SNIPERRELOAD3-_
funbox321
o--EagleClaw--o
BLKthunda1220 again

I encountered a few on this list and most of them aren't that really special and worth wasting your time on plus @SinfulDesireENT have already humiliated and documented most of these ppls behavior which is why most of the ppl the you mentioned is familar. BTW, the killerSwag is not the FSD @KiLLeR I once mistaken the real KiLLeR by his real ID username and kicked him out because I thought he was a some phony which ppl tend to use other ppls names by pretending to be a well known player for unknown purposes other than to make the real one look bad.

Kyo

I wasn't talking about @KiLLeR either. There's plenty of posers out there, i recently found one that said he was @hollow LOL.
I understand, I saw the name on @Chapstick list of mentioned user and just wanted to confirmed that it wasn't the real KiLLeR to clear the confusion before any drama escalates here due to a misunderstanding. Yeah, There is also fake @DestructionBomb too. Still have no idead why are they imitating them though.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I encountered a few on this list and most of them aren't that really special and worth wasting your time on plus @SinfulDesireENT have already humiliated and documented most of these ppls behavior which is why most of the ppl the you mentioned is familar. BTW, the killerSwag is not the FSD @KiLLeR I once mistaken the real KiLLeR by his real ID username and kicked him out because I thought he was a some phony which ppl tend to use other ppls names by pretending to be a well known player for unknown purposes other than to make the real one look bad.
Then the one who was nice to me... was the actual real one?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
If you're referring to KiLLeR_SwaGG97, then yes thats the real one. If its Killer_Swagg, then that is not the real one.
Holy mindfuck, Batman!

My encounters online have been a lie all along!

Kyo

2ry6p8w.jpg

I encountered this player who goes by BroLLy_LsSj (guy in my last status) in one my earlier lobby. I was defeated by him to fact he often use tactics with Hayate which he proceed to t-bag me and overkill out of disrespect. He leaves the lobby and was upset at myself of being so naive and letting some gunmodz wannabe getting away with the same CB and grabs on both Ayane and Tina on both solo matches. I decided to take a break, grab a shower, eat, and take a 10 min walk outside even though it was humid. While walking, I realized that defeat have given me inspiration and fueled my determination not only just to improve at a video game, but letting go of my fear of failing and turning it into success at life in general. I started another lobby around almost evening to improve my tina and my own gameplay in general. Ozone_77 and Subzero_domo joined and I was playing with him until he showed up again. I decided to lose on purpose because I knew he was going to do the same old tactics and exposed him to ppl I was playing with. Subzero who is pretty much skilled fought him which he handled him well until BroLLy tried pulled the same cb and grab setup on subz (got him in the second round) then proceed to OK subzero. Subzero easily read him and beated him in the next round two rounds then taunted him. He didn't leave this time because he must of wanted a salty runback so I proceeded to kick him out not out revenge, but because he was just a total jerk and a online tactical scrub who need an attitude adjustment and a critique of his own performance . This is when he sends me this hatemail which add insult to injury that not only he is a total online bad player, but a racist one as well. I didn't even reply to the guy or got angry when seeing this because I was going to do the right thing and grief report him which I did, so I went ahead had and good time trying to improve and had fun playing in my lobby. If you encountered or heard of this guy before, now you know who he really is.

Last edited:

Armin

2ry6p8w.jpg

I encountered this player who goes by BroLLy_LsSj (guy in my last status) in one my earlier lobby. I was defeated by him to fact he often use tactics with Hayate which he proceed to t-bag me and overkill out of disrespect. He leaves the lobby and was upset at myself of being so naive and letting some gunmodz wannabe getting away with the same CB and grabs on both Ayane and Tina on both solo matches. I decided to take a break, grab a shower, eat, and take a 10 min walk outside even though it was humid. While walking, I realized that defeat have given me inspiration and fueled my determination not only just to improve at a video game, but letting go of my fear of failing and turning it into success at life in general. I started another lobby around almost evening to improve my tina and my own gameplay in general. Ozone_77 and Subzero_domo joined and I was playing with him until he showed up again. I decided to lose on purpose because I knew he was going to do the same old tactics and exposed him to ppl I was playing with. Subzero who is pretty much skilled fought him which he handled him well until BroLLy tried pulled the same cb and grab setup on subz (got him in the second round) then proceed to OK subzero. Subzero easily read him and beated him in the next round two rounds then taunted him. He didn't leave this time because he must of wanted a salty runback so I proceeded to kick him out not out revenge, but because he was just a total jerk and a online tactical scrub who need an attitude adjustment and a critique of his own performance . This is when he sends me this hatemail which add insult to injury that not only he is a total online bad player, but a racist one as well. I didn't even reply to the guy or got angry when seeing this because I was going to do the right thing and grief report him which I did, so I went ahead had and good time trying to improve and had fun playing in my lobby. If you encountered or heard of this guy before, now you know who he really is.

Sounds like a real nasty guy I'll make sure to keep an eye out for him. But it's nice that you picked to have a good time instead of seeking revenge

Viva La Lisa

Some guy I was in the same lobby in asked me to be his GF because he thought I was a girl. Than proceeded to call me an N-word because I said "No".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD