What do you want for NG4?

Brute

Standard Donor
Am I the only one who felt the UTs felt off in NGRE?

Like in ng2 they were epic but in NGRE its just like meh lol
I got that, too. For example, with the Dragon Sword

NG2:
against armless: run on your opponent and jump off their head, twisting around and decapitating them with a single, deft stroke
against legless: kick them up with your foot so you can impale them, then decapitate them for the killing finish

NGRE:
against armless: wildly slash at your opponent, somehow floating into the air, then crash back down in a flurry of fuckery
agaisnt legless: wildly slash at your opponent, somehow making them rise up, then slashing some more in a flurry of fuckery

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Yea exactly

In NG2 it was all flashy with cool acrobatics and grunts from ryu

In NGRE its just slash - tele next enemy - slash - tele next enemy - slash (this is for the DS)

Brute

Standard Donor
I was actually talking about OTs (misread you, sorry) but yeah, same applies to UTs.

ShinMaruku

If you ask me RE's OTs are also more sensual as Ayane and Misty's breasts jiggle as they kill the monsters....

Brute

Standard Donor
If you ask me RE's OTs are also more sensual as Ayane and Misty's breasts jiggle as they kill the monsters....
The sixaxis functionality for breast jiggles started in NGS2, and Ayane's breasts were actually bigger/more ridiculous in that one than in RE.

Kayin Amoh

My number one hope would be that it returns to its adventure roots from vanilla with a large explorable world, focuses only on NG characters and has gameplay that strikes a working, balanced middle ground between the defensive, precise ballet of the original and the balls out aggression of the sequel.

ShinMaruku

The sixaxis functionality for breast jiggles started in NGS2, and Ayane's breasts were actually bigger/more ridiculous in that one than in RE.
But can you see them up close jiggling while chopping off a monster's head? Nay. :E

ShinMaruku

As to some more ideas to the game they need to tone down on these mooks just swaying out a combo. If I land a solid hit I should have something. Leave that for bosses to have some of the swaying out of attacks. Misty has some good ideas behind her I do like the Ukefune for guarding mooks, I think what characters we have have some additions that need refinement. I would like to see a return of the Dabi or the greatsword from NG2 they were great.

Nameless Sama

I want the Tonfa back trololo. Tonfas MAX UT = dead + chips and broken bones sounds trololo. I miss the old Item and the fluidums. I hope I can visit the Muramasa Shop again. Ryu can use as a elemantary ninpo fire , wind , thunder , and hadouken of doom but a water or health ninpo would be great. Hmm I forget the Kitetsu and Dabilaro :O. NGB best. The netcode from Ninja Gaiden is 1000x better than the DOA5 - 5U netcode. I played NG:RE UN 10 with a japanese guy no lags and we won.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

well online for a fighting game is different to an action game.

Also, my list is:
1. No Yaiba's or Zombies
wink.png

2. The "DOA Throwback" as an unlockable costume and something worth doing to unlock it.

3. Old school Murumasa shops, an upgrade screen was useful but completely takes away from the immersion. Where as Murumasa's shops had that little something.

4. Less cheap difficulty modes and enemies, NG3:RE was annoying in some places thanks to certain enemies and difficulties (I'm looking at you Alchemists *glare*) Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja should be difficult but still enjoyable I didn't get that feeling in either Vanilla or Razor's Edge.

5. Ayane, Momiji, Rachel, Hayate/anyone else playable in the first incarnation of the game (No Sigma/RE remakes plez)

6. Most important of all, good gameplay and an excellent story, NG3:RE can be considered a masterpiece in comparison to vanilla NG3 but my god nothing could fix the dreadful enemies and story. I still liked it but compared to NG1 it was awful.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

NG3 = DOA5
NG3 RE = DOAU5 O.O

Topic: I liked form NGB & Sigma that you can Kick the enemies. I forgot to tell you that by NG3 and by NG3 RE the counter attacks are bullshit. I really liked the Counter Attacks in NGB and NG2 because there were very very useful, I dont know if the counter attack in NG2S2 was useful but one thing is for sure in NG3 and Re was it so useless. Its like Counter attacks are gone but SoB are there now. It would be nice if the old counter attacks are coming back. I miss the old Fiend Hayabusa in NGB. This Hayabusa was my Master. Because of him I was getting really good in this game. NG4 should have more better bosses form design and intelligence. I would add for NG4 a survival Mode where you can play with your friend together and try to kill so many enemies as possible. After certain kills one boss will appear randomly which you must adjust with the situation. I am not a fan of staute enemies. I hate it really. NGS2- Razors Edge and in DOA5U. They should remove the SoB it really takes the fun of this game. Really cool animation but dont know really. Does somebody know Metal Gear Rising ? There is a Ninja better say Cyborg Ninja whio is really badass. I liked the feature taht you can control you sword where you want to cut. Hmm I dont know if it put to NG but of the other side is a great Idea. You are the sword. In Rising I liked the " Ninja Run " which allows you to run really fast and avoiding balks. If Ryu would faster that would be great. I thought its a silly idea but I say it anyway. The Teleporting in a match. For example you press XXX and then you kick the enemy to the air a like NGB and then make some buttom combination to perform a teleport to the air and make more juggle combos.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD