What would you like to see in DOA6?

shiki91

It doesn't make little sense to add it. Like I've already said, how the photo mode is used it's the player's responsibility. Even if it was only used by "otakus", it's still not the company's fault so they don't need to remove it.

The game was stated to be like 3% finished. With a game where they want to tone down the sexualization, you really think they are gonna spend time making the jiggle physics? No lol. They are gonna focus on making the basics first along some basic physics so the costumes don't glitch when they move. Boob physics can be developed later, especially if it's something that they actually want to polish them to make them less bouncy and fanservicey instead of just making them jelly-like just like they were in past games.

And the costume is not stated to be removed nor did they forbid Kasumi of having it. They just redesigned her base outfit. Kasumi's default costume was also changed in DOA5 for a similar one to the one being used in DOA6, yet they still added the blue one in the game. Characters get redesigns in almost every game. Sit down.

Oh now it's 3%? lol Source please.

I heard 8 before, which is clearly untrue. I'd guess around 30%. At 3% you wouldn't even have 1 stage and character working, let alone 6, 2 stages and most gameplay mechanics fully operation. lmao

What was wrong with the physics, minus the first game, xtreme beach volleycrap and DOA5's OMG mode?

If she was intended to have said costume, where is it? No. They intentionally chose to give her that... thing... in order to show off their bold, new image for the game. Kasumi's default in 5 was the same one she always had. You might want to actually PLAY the game you pretend to be a fan of before spouting off incorrect information.

Ninoasker

Oh now it's 3%? lol Source please.

I heard 8 before, which is clearly untrue. I'd guess around 30%. At 3% you wouldn't even have 1 stage and character working, let alone 6, 2 stages and most gameplay mechanics fully operation. lmao

What was wrong with the physics, minus the first game, xtreme beach volleycrap and DOA5's OMG mode?

If she was intended to have said costume, where is it? No. They intentionally chose to give her that... thing... in order to show off their bold, new image for the game. Kasumi's default in 5 was the same one she always had. You might want to actually PLAY the game you pretend to be a fan of before spouting off incorrect information.
Wow, excuse me for not remembering the actual number :rolleyes:
3 or 8, the fact that the game is so early in development still remains. And with this, the fact that they'd want to put early resources in the actual game mechanics than in the visuals. Period.

What was wrong? Have you ever seen how boobs behave IRL? In past DOA games, every tit has individual physics, so you'd have the right one going up while the left one went down, as an example. If they want to make it less ecchi-like material and want to actually make them realistic, they'd need to fix this first. And why fix the boobs physics before making everything else for a demo that was supposed to show the change in the game?

Kasumi's default DOA5 costume and the one used for the game promos was the Ninja one. Even the fucking DOA5+ cover had it.
Dead_or_Alive_5_Plus_cover.png

Maybe you want to actually make an account to discuss everything in a nice way instead of attacking without any backups that support your "facts" and go against literally every opinion in the threads you post in just like your profile shows. Just by looking at it for 1 minute you can literally see its like you made your account in this forum just to attack DOA6's way of handling things and also the rest of posters' opinions and defend yours even if you're wrong lol.

shiki91

Wow, excuse me for not remembering the actual number :rolleyes:
3 or 8, the fact that the game is so early in development still remains. And with this, the fact that they'd want to put early resources in the actual game mechanics than in the visuals. Period.

What was wrong? Have you ever seen how boobs behave IRL? In past DOA games, every tit has individual physics, so you'd have the right one going up while the left one went down, as an example. If they want to make it less ecchi-like material and want to actually make them realistic, they'd need to fix this first. And why fix the boobs physics before making everything else for a demo that was supposed to show the change in the game?

Kasumi's default DOA5 costume and the one used for the game promos was the Ninja one. Even the fucking DOA5+ cover had it.
Dead_or_Alive_5_Plus_cover.png

Maybe you want to actually make an account to discuss everything in a nice way instead of attacking without any backups that support your "facts" and go against literally every opinion in the threads you post in just like your profile shows. Just by looking at it for 1 minute you can literally see its like you made your account in this forum just to attack DOA6's way of handling things and also the rest of posters' opinions and defend yours even if you're wrong lol.

Yes, getting your numbers straight is a good start. Otherwise you come across ignorant.

The only game that had "individual" physics was xtreme beach volleycrap 2. And yes, that was stupid and looked awful, I agree there. 2, 3 and 4 never had that issue though, and neither did 5, minus OMG mode.

The cover of my game looked like this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._5.png/220px-Art_cover_of_Dead_or_Alive_5.png

So nice cherry-picking there.

Her default is the blue garb. Go play the game.

I made this account because I am entitled to express my discontent with DOA6. Is this Resetera? Is this a fucking echo chamber? If so, have Wah put that in the rules next time. I'm not interested in circle-jerking or sucking Shimbori off. He fucked up and I have no problem calling him out on it.

Ninoasker

Yes, getting your numbers straight is a good start. Otherwise you come across ignorant.

The only game that had "individual" physics was xtreme beach volleycrap 2. And yes, that was stupid and looked awful, I agree there. 2, 3 and 4 never had that issue though, and neither did 5, minus OMG mode.

The cover of my game looked like this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._5.png/220px-Art_cover_of_Dead_or_Alive_5.png

So nice cherry-picking there.

Her default is the blue garb. Go play the game.

I made this account because I am entitled to express my discontent with DOA6. Is this Resetera? Is this a fucking echo chamber? If so, have Wah put that in the rules next time. I'm not interested in circle-jerking or sucking Shimbori off. He fucked up and I have no problem calling him out on it.
Because you're wise for knowing the exact number, right? I literally said the game is in an early development phase. There's no need for me to say the exact number for you to know what I mean. If that makes me ignorant, okay sis I couldn't give more fucks even if I tried lmao

Cherry-picking? DOA5+ was my first game so I obviously would remind MY cover over yours. And still, that doesn't change the fact that Kasumi wore that outfit for promos. Just like DOA6 is doing now, PROMOTING THE GAME. The characters have been shown in only ONE costume. You can't already say they won't add the blue one. It's like me saying they won't add literally any other classic costume without having any arguments. For someone who blabbers about getting your numbers straight, you surely love to speculate boo.

Now stop quoting me, I've already had enough of talking with you. I can already see this is going nowhere because you won't accept the fact that, just like everything in life, games also change and you should either adapt to it or leave it instead of crying over how things change. If you don't like DOA6, then it's easy: don't play it. But let the rest of us enjoy it and be excited for the series' change. Bye.

shiki91

Because you're wise for knowing the exact number, right? I literally said the game is in an early development phase. There's no need for me to say the exact number for you to know what I mean. If that makes me ignorant, okay sis I couldn't give more fucks even if I tried lmao

Cherry-picking? DOA5+ was my first game so I obviously would remind MY cover over yours. And still, that doesn't change the fact that Kasumi wore that outfit for promos. Just like DOA6 is doing now, PROMOTING THE GAME. The characters have been shown in only ONE costume. You can't already say they won't add the blue one. It's like me saying they won't add literally any other classic costume without having any arguments. For someone who blabbers about getting your numbers straight, you surely love to speculate boo.

Now stop quoting me, I've already had enough of talking with you. I can already see this is going nowhere because you won't accept the fact that, just like everything in life, games also change and you should either adapt to it or leave it instead of crying over how things change. If you don't like DOA6, then it's easy: don't play it. But let the rest of us enjoy it and be excited for the series' change. Bye.

Either way, the number's wrong anyway. It's about a third done, I'd estimate. Unless you are honestly expecting 75 characters and 45+ stages. lol If so, good luck.

Glad to hear you've only been a fan for a couple years. I just proved you wrong, but continue arguing when you know you're wrong.

I've been a "fan" of this series since 2 on PS2. What now?

DOA5 introduced Kasumi here:

See that? Blue garb. Try again, kiddo.

Yes, maybe they'll put it in as DLC for the low price of 4.99.

I'll do as I like, thank you.

I will not buy the game, don't worry. And many others will do the same as me.

Devs who shit in fan's faces don't get very far. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. lol

Ninoasker

Either way, the number's wrong anyway. It's about a third done, I'd estimate. Unless you are honestly expecting 75 characters and 45+ stages. lol If so, good luck.

Glad to hear you've only been a fan for a couple years. I just proved you wrong, but continue arguing when you know you're wrong.

I've been a "fan" of this series since 2 on PS2. What now?

DOA5 introduced Kasumi here:

See that? Blue garb. Try again, kiddo.

Yes, maybe they'll put it in as DLC for the low price of 4.99.

I'll do as I like, thank you.

I will not buy the game, don't worry. And many others will do the same as me.

Devs who shit in fan's faces don't get very far. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. lol
tenor.gif

mizking

SPECIAL EDITION SHIT: (may have 2 or more editions)
NiOh 2 early access
Marie Rose POP figurine
Honoka POP figurine (both will also be released at your local game store later on)
A Blu Ray re release of G4 Icons: Dead Or Alive
Blu Ray re release of that nonexistent Kasumi origins Anime (see previous post)
Artbook, because every game has one lol
A Kasumi figurine where she wears the new outfit and shes covered in dirt and bruises etc, pose is similar to the DOA 5 figurine (also limited in numbers)
Some fancy ass looking cover
Hugging pillow things of Marie and Honoka (JPN only)
Hugging pillow thing of Kasumi and/or the other females
Swimsuit set order code

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I think he was referring to the huge list of overpriced costumes in the DOA5 games.
Yeah on PC you pretty much have to buy them in 20-70 USD Bundles. It's pretty outrageous. At least on console you can just cherry pick the ones you want for your character.

ryu_highabusa

Get lost, troll. Go virtue signal somewhere.
No answer? You're the one trolling with your made-up bullshit.

You haven't said one factual thing your entire time on this forum.

I think he was referring to the huge list of overpriced costumes in the DOA5 games.
No, this dumbass thinks the game is pretty much complete and Shimbori is holding out on us. Why else would he say shit like this :2: over and over?

Unless you are honestly expecting 75 characters and 45+ stages. lol If so, good luck.

BUT WAIT

cpDvr38.png

If you actually read this interview, you'd know that they're using a new graphics engine and, as such, they're re-doing all their assets from scratch. Frankly, they need to be for 4k resolution. Could you imagine the DOA5 textures stretched to 4k? :confused: All the models are getting re-done, again, from scratch. Good work takes time. It's like they're going from SD to HD again.

646137606_1280x720.jpg

Realistically, everyone should be expecting DOA6 to launch with less content than DOA5 vanilla. Just like how DOA2U was going to DOA4. I'm not even joking. I'm not upset. I'm being realistic. Additional costumes and stages will come as DLC and updates, Team Ninja has shown they're fully capable of supporting their game after-the-fact. Maybe they only showed off one costume per character at E3 because, literally, that's all they had? In a few years, DOA6 will be packed with content but it's gonna be a bare road for a bit so I really hope the gameplay has some refreshing changes.

shiki91

If people would just learn to fucking read we wouldn't be having ANY issues from anyone. I guarantee you character cuts will end up being the main issue people have with the game. My guess is half the game will be locked until the DLC releases.

Except we know from Shimbori that the boobs were made small to be "more human looking." : /

And the designs will "no longer be sexy, but 'cool' and 'mature' and 'sharp' looking.

I will provide quotes for you since you guys apparently do not take your own advice and READ THE FUCKING DIRECTOR'S OWN COMMENTS.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Except we know from Shimbori that the boobs were made small to be "more human looking." : /

And the designs will "no longer be sexy, but 'cool' and 'mature' and 'sharp' looking.

I will provide quotes for you since you guys apparently do not take your own advice and READ THE FUCKING DIRECTOR'S OWN COMMENTS.

Man they said they are not taking it out and we've provided quotes, translations, pictures of quotes and translations. What's wrong with you? Go bitch somewhere else and let us be fans and enjoy the roll out of our new game while you hate life over an 8% build.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Random thought on the toilet: you remember the rooftop story scene in DOA2 with Jann Lee and Ryu where they're arguing and then it transitions into the match? What if I don't press any buttons that normal transition happens but if I do the input for the breakblow/super then it does a different transition with the breakblow/super? I would really liked to have been able to punch Ryu there or vice versa depending on who you played I guess. Kind of a bonus but also adds slight replay value.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Random thought on the toilet: you remember the rooftop story scene in DOA2 with Jann Lee and Ryu where they're arguing and then it transitions into the match? What if I don't press any buttons that normal transition happens but if I do the input for the breakblow/super then it does a different transition with the breakblow/super? I would really liked to have been able to punch Ryu there or vice versa depending on who you played I guess. Kind of a bonus but also adds slight replay value.

Ever play Soul Calibur 3? The games story mode had a lot cutscenes with interactables like that. Some would even result in different endings, or routes you would end up on.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD